Percentilemaxxing

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
In order to ascend you must percentilemaxx. You must aim to be 85th percentile or above in all categories if you wish to mog most males in any given environment.

Do this and I can guarantee you will ascend.
40th percentile body? Gymmaxx
65th percentile forearm? Forearmmax
70th percentile height? Elevators
30th percentile autism symptoms? Microbiotamaxx
55th percentile penis length? Jelq

If we use the tradition x/10 metric.
Then you need a +3 on all traits to ascend. Like a FIFA trait booster Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You must try to reach 99% on each non-genetic issue.

You must appear perfect.

• +1
Am at least 85% in all those categories except I have the autism symptoms (also you don't have face on there when that's 70% of your looks). Highly doubt micro bacteria would do anything, I've been taking probiotic supplements for a while now. I think in the next few days I'm just gonna say fuck it and get on tinder but I gotta take some pics with a dog or something first so don't look like a complete psycho.

• +1
Am at least 85% in all those categories except I have the autism symptoms (also you don't have face on there when that's 70% of your looks). Highly doubt micro bacteria would do anything, I've been taking probiotic supplements for a while now. I think in the next few days I'm just gonna say fuck it and get on tinder but I gotta take some pics with a dog or something first so don't look like a complete psycho.
What kind of probiotics?

• +1
  • +1
I'm in like the 95 percentile for penis size by volume because of my girth.
But I don't think penis size matters as once a girl finds you attractive enough to fuck you she isn't going to reject you because of your penis (unless it's a legit micropenis) so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

• +1
I'm in like the 95 percentile for penis size by volume because of my girth.
But I don't think penis size matters as once a girl finds you attractive enough to fuck you she isn't going to reject you because of your penis (unless it's a legit micropenis) so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
But if you hate women and want to punish them, you can revenge anal her with a gigadick and make her cry and she’ll thank you for it.
What’s your girth ?

• +1
But if you hate women and want to punish them, you can revenge anal her with a gigadick and make her cry and she’ll thank you for it.
What’s your girth ?
5.7"

• +1
  • +1
Nope. like 6.5"

I used this site btw
https://calcsd.netlify.com/
Magnificent. I fucked around with the averages and standard deviations.. my goal size after PE would be 4 standard deviations from average in both length and girth.. 1 in 3 million in each dimension.. handful in the whole country in volume probabaly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
Magnificent. I fucked around with the averages and standard deviations.. my goal size after PE would be 4 standard deviations from average in both length and girth.. 1 in 3 million in each dimension.. handful in the whole country in volume probabaly
Percentilemaxxing is legit. You must be unmoggable in your day to day goings.

• +1
Percentilemaxxing is legit. You must be unmoggable in your day to day goings.
Yeah. I’m trying to percentilemaxx fwhr with some facepulling, dick with PE but I was already 99.9th percentile, neck and bideltoid (80th percentile now, tryna be 99), and money to 99.9th percentile minimum.

Those are all the things I can do that actually have an effect. Obviously other things too like face, eye color, etc.. I’ll never be able to do anything about height other than wearing lifts tho.. doomed to be sub 50th percentile forever even with lifts

• +1
Yeah. I’m trying to percentilemaxx fwhr with some facepulling, dick with PE but I was already 99.9th percentile, neck and bideltoid (80th percentile now, tryna be 99), and money to 99.9th percentile minimum. I’ve been at 99th percentile income before.

Those are all the things I can do that actually have an effect. Obviously other things too like face, eye color, etc.. I’ll never be able to do anything about height other than wearing lifts tho.. doomed to be sub 50th percentile forever even with lifts
Good work. Keep percentilemaxxing in all spheres. It is a mog or be mogged world

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back