Perfect BODY & FACE proportions

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
These ratios and proportions govern your whole life. I got these from my old notes and during the golden age of this now-shitty site, when people were actually sending super useful information with studies and links. Unfortunately I don't have those sources with me but what survived were the metrics themselves.

Some of these you might know and some you might have forgotten. Im making this thread before i toss the papers in the trash, so take note. These are actually core and very important, otherwise I wouldn't be posting them lol. Changing these proportions to fit them is 100% guaranteed to make you attractive, there is no other golden code than these. It's like a perfect DaVinci code for your face and body aswell.

FACE:
Face Width to Height Ratio (FWHR): 1.6 - 1.8 acceptable range, anything less = horseface and anything more = poojet
Width is measured from the end points of the zygos, and height from the top lip to the eyebrows. Changing those metrics include bonesmashing the zygos and eyebrows

Midface ratio: somewhere around 1:1 aka 1

Mouth to nose ratio: 1.57~1.60 (divide mouth length with nose width)

Lower to upper lip ratio: approx 1.6

Chin to philtrum ratio: 2.0+ (max is thanos tier)

BODY:

Shoulder to waist ratio: 1.6 approx
Waist to hip ratio: 0.95 > x
Waist to height (??)
Height to no under than 6ft (182.8cm so basically 183cm)
Arm span to height 1:1
Chest to waist ratio: 1.4
Arms to waist: 0.5

Hope this helped! Pretty sure the OG thread was Archived somewhere. Enjoy tho! Did this just in case + fellow duty of a looksmaxer prolly most of u know these anyway lol.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, 5'7 zoomer and FutureSlayer
i aint reading allat, but:
17201114 1202420613196701 1178228686835146269 n

• +1
Reactions: Zonar and dannydipss
These ratios and proportions govern your whole life. I got these from my old notes and during the golden age of this now-shitty site, when people were actually sending super useful information with studies and links. Unfortunately I don't have those sources with me but what survived were the metrics themselves.

Some of these you might know and some you might have forgotten. Im making this thread before i toss the papers in the trash, so take note. These are actually core and very important, otherwise I wouldn't be posting them lol. Changing these proportions to fit them is 100% guaranteed to make you attractive, there is no other golden code than these. It's like a perfect DaVinci code for your face and body aswell.

FACE:
Face Width to Height Ratio (FWHR): 1.6 - 1.8 acceptable range, anything less = horseface and anything more = poojet
Width is measured from the end points of the zygos, and height from the top lip to the eyebrows. Changing those metrics include bonesmashing the zygos and eyebrows

BODY:

Waist to height (??)

Hope this helped! Pretty sure the OG thread was Archived somewhere. Enjoy tho! Did this just in case + fellow duty of a looksmaxer prolly most of u know these anyway lol.
Fuck you

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: coispet and User28823

FACE:

BODY:

Waist to height (??)

my chin to philtrum is over 3.5 lmao what a fucking disgrace am I

you dont need to be in the golden age of this site to understand that facial averageness is the principle of facial aesthetics

1.57-1.6 mouth to nose width ratio is too much, the ideal is 1.5-1.55
Shoulder waist ratio ideal is 2, ideal shoulder hip ratio is 1.8+
Chin to philtrum max is 2.5 not 2

Generally the ideal ratios are those of an averaged out population, and what you need to have the ideal face is
1. have the ratios of an averaged out population for your race
2. angular bones on top of that
3. good collagen and coloring

That's it face wise. Defining the ideal face is very easy, people here just cope around by throwing their own unfixable features into their "ideals"
@St.TikTokcel

And body wise, have narrow hips & waist + wide shoulders, decent amount of muscle, toned body, thats it

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and irrumator praetor
Bro the ratio is hideous
Chad has the same ratio but it actually halos him cuz hes chad

U need to work on those teeth and skin/stubble and tanning tbf maybe debloating and chewing tbf

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Chad has the same ratio but it actually halos him cuz hes chad

U need to work on those teeth and skin/stubble and tanning tbf maybe debloating and chewing tbf
Too late I’ll have a cw bimax with chin shaving in 2 months

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
why is a small waist a good thing? isnt that feminine? wouldnt medium waist and large shoulder width be the best cuz its the most powerfull when it comes to combat?

why is a small waist a good thing? isnt that feminine? wouldnt medium waist and large shoulder width be the best cuz its the most powerfull when it comes to combat?
opposite

Human evolution and therefore attraction isnt based on hand to hand combat ability

Its based on survival ability, intelligence and ability to cooperate (NT). Fighting ability is only a small fraction of what has lead to certain features getting wired to be attractive

Last edited:
good looking person = good looking
no autism needed

Ideal fwhr is 1.8-2 nigga 1.6 is horse tier