Perfect example of arab donkey arrogance and ignorance + extremely low iq

Your own curry brothers admit it.

Also you're literally retarded and dont know how genes actually work. The indus valley civilization was an admixed populace between south asian hunter gatherers and neolithic iranian farmers, they were not all pure neolithic iranian farmers, except maybe the most isolated spots in the northern parts of what is now modern day pakistan (the kalash).

Your own personal profile means nothing really, curries will be curries, your so-called steppe aryan admixture didnt stop you from being incel did it
JFL half of steppe DNA is of middle eastern origin

Jfl i cant help it if south asian hunter gatherer genes are phenotypically dominant, my blood still is my blood lmfao.

he should have also said that if God was real and if he was really almighty powerful and everything and if he wanted things to be done in certain way like eating at certain times,praying,etc he probably could have find a better way to pass his message than through a Jewish bearded guy living 2000 years ago or through humans in general
Why didnt that nigga write a message in the sky or something
Would have been simpler

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, johncruz12345, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Also you're literally retarded and dont know how genes actually work. The indus valley civilization was an admixed populace between south asian hunter gatherers and neolithic iranian farmers, they were not all pure neolithic iranian farmers, except maybe the most isolated spots in the northern parts of what is now modern day pakistan (the kalash).
Actually that depends on the migration routes, ancient Iranian DNA is highest in the southern regions of IVC which corresponds to modern day Baluchistan, the further east they went they were exposed to more and more curry DNA
The Kalash are a remnant from a group who split from the eastward travellers and went north and isolated themselves in the mountains and mixed with the pre-existing steppe invaders there, which is why they look nothing like curries

Indian big boobs?!? Wtf :what::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
20211016 224027

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3828, 5'8manlet and 3 others
Saw the video in the OP right now, JFL i'm caging here..poor soul surrounded by retards.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
not the first account about that goes like this:

Babur gave a description of India as well in his biography. He has written about the kings and political events in India. He wrote- “Hindustan is situated in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd climates. No part of it is in the 4th.” He wrote- “Once you cross the river Indus the country, the trees, the stones, the people and their customs are all Indian.” His first contact with India and Indians affected him adversely.

He wrote- “Hindustan is a country of a few charms. Its people have no good looks, no good manners, no genius or capacity. There are no good horses, no good dogs, no grapes, muskmelons or good fruits, no ice or cold water, no bread or cooked food in the markets, no hot baths, no colleges, no candles, torches or candle sticks. In places of candle and torch they keep lamp-men to carry oil-lamps from place to place. There are no running waters in their gardens or residences. Their residences have no charm, air, regularity or symmetry. Peasants and poor people move about mostly naked. The males use mostly languta and the females covered their body only with one cloth.”

However, he wrote- “Pleasant things of Hindustan are that it is a large country and has masses of gold and silver.” Babur liked the rainy season in India very much.
Caged so hard here

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Elvisandreaa and sytyl
Actually that depends on the migration routes, ancient Iranian DNA is highest in the southern regions of IVC which corresponds to modern day Baluchistan, the further east they went they were exposed to more and more curry DNA
The Kalash are a remnant from a group who split from the eastward travellers and went north and isolated themselves in the mountains and mixed with the pre-existing steppe invaders there, which is why they look nothing like curries
I dont understand why you trying to differentiate between the 3 races when without the 3 races admixing south asian people wouldn't even be the same people that they are today. jfl. Stop calling south asian hunter gatherers "curry" just because they are ugly, and acting as if the other 2 races that are LITERALLY in south asian dna, didnt help to form modern day south asians. Also you're going to have to provide proof that steppe invaders were already existing in south asia before the neolithic iranian farmers migrated. As far as the current migration timeline holds, steppe invaders only came in at around 1500 bce, which coincides with the end of the indus valley civilization.

cope, not all menas are low iq

I dont understand why you trying to differentiate between the 3 races when without the 3 races admixing south asian people wouldn't even be the same people that they are today. jfl. Stop calling south asian hunter gatherers "curry" as the other 2 races that are LITERALLY in south asian dna, didnt help to form modern day south asians. Also you're going to have to provide proof that steppe invaders were already existing in south asia before the neolithic iranian farmers migrated. As far as the current migration timeline holds, steppe invaders only came in at around 1500 bce, which coincides with the end of the indus valley civilization.
I differentiate them because their curry HG genes are their defining feature, without that they would look like Kalash
As you can see, AASI DNA is most dominant

Simple logic really, as for the steppe in the north I was referring to northern Pakistan which is quite close to the sintashta/BMAC region

The avg IQ in India is 82 afaik. Not really higher than in Arab countries. Selective immigration to the west gives an inaccurate impression. @waqui98

(And ik that those IQ scores / country are debatable)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Lmao, Cidre enjoyer and 1 other person
I differentiate them because their curry HG genes are their defining feature, without that they would look like Kalash
As you can see, AASI DNA is most dominant
View attachment 1368829
Simple logic really, as for the steppe in the north I was referring to northern Pakistan which is quite close to the sintashta/BMAC region

Jfl you are calling them curry hunter gatherers because they are ugly and curries are ugly, even though most curries dont look like hunter gatheres 100% jfl and you know it. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is how the south asian hunter gatherers would've looked like:

Veddidf
Malidm
Malidf

This is how your stereotypical south indian looks like:

Indomelanidf

And your typical north indian:

Indidm
Indidf

South indians look like the way they do BECAUSE they are admixed with with neolithic iranian farmers otherwise they'd look the same. You are only calling them the same because of the color of their skin, when they literally have completely different eye areas and facial width ratios. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Attachments

• veddidm.jpg
    veddidm.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 5
  • indomelanidm.jpg
    indomelanidm.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 13
The avg IQ in India is 82 afaik. Not really higher than in Arab countries. Selective immigration to the west gives an inaccurate impression. @waqui98

(And ik that those IQ scores / country are debatable)
Ive seen those scores lmfao and id really like to know where these studies are being conducted. Are they being conducted in tier 1 and 2 cities where there are majority educated populace of young students, or are they being conducted in tier 3 literal shitholes where the people live like dogs and or rural backwards villages jfl. I HIGHLY DOUBT ITS THE FORMER.

Ive seen those scores lmfao and id really like to know where these studies are being conducted. Are they being conducted in tier 1 and 2 cities where there are majority educated populace of young students, or are they being conducted in tier 3 literal shitholes where the people live like dogs and or rural backwards villages jfl. I HIGHLY DOUBT ITS THE FORMER.
So you suggest to compare the elite of India to the avg of other countries? Lmao

• +1
So you suggest to compare the elite of India to the avg of other countries? Lmao
Tier 2 and 1 people are filled with normal middle class people you schmutz. tier refers to how developed the infrastructure of a city is :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. If all the millions of people in tier 1 and 2 cities were all high iq elite class, india wouldnt be a third world shithole. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tier 2 and 1 people are filled with normal middle class people you schmutz. tier refers to how developed the infrastructure of a city is :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. If all the millions of people in tier 1 and 2 cities were all high iq elite class, india wouldnt be a third world shithole. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
> where there are majority educated populace of young students
This literally makes up the educational elite of a country lmao. The cities with the highest avg IQ in Germany are almost all university cities and quite a bit above the real average - using this example since you apparently like German words "schmutz" - cringe.

Also elite is pretty relative isnt it? Fair to call an educated middle class elite in a country with one of the highest infant mortality rates in the world and were 2/3 of the population live in poverty (less than 2 usd per day).

Also jfl @ having different tiers of cities.

Under-5 mortality rates per 1000 live births, 2019

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
Jfl you are calling them curry hunter gatherers because they are ugly and curries are ugly, even though most curries dont look like hunter gatheres 100% jfl and you know it. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is how the south asian hunter gatherers would've looked like:

View attachment 1368832View attachment 1368833View attachment 1368834View attachment 1368835

This is how your stereotypical south indian looks like:

View attachment 1368837View attachment 1368838

And your typical north indian:

View attachment 1368839View attachment 1368840

South indians look like the way they do BECAUSE they are admixed with with neolithic iranian farmers otherwise they'd look the same. You are only calling them the same because of the color of their skin, when they literally have completely different eye areas and facial width ratios. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
First of all, north indians dont even look like that there, those pictures are too gracile looking
As for the Iranian admixture, almost all Semitic admixture has been phased out of most south Indian groups with maybe a few small exceptions
Any foreign admixture remaining is likely from ancient steppe, we can see this in the haplogroups also, haplogroup J (Semitic) is very rare among South Indian groups, but haplogroup R1 isnt so rare
Also:

Last edited:
> where there are majority educated populace of young students
This literally makes up the educational elite of a country lmao. The cities with the highest avg IQ in Germany are almost all university cities and quite a bit above the real average - using this example since you apparently like german words "schmutz" - cringe.

Also elite is pretty relative isnt it? Fair to call an educated middle class elite in a country with one of the highest infant mortality rates in the world and were 2/3 of the population live in poverty (less than 2 usd per day).

Also jfl @ having different tiers of cities.

View attachment 1368897
Under-5 mortality rates per 1000 live births, 2019

Jfl im middle class and educated, and im elite by no standards whatsoever. The elite are those people who are of inherited dynastic wealth and high status. Also not every single city in india is a "university" city, jfl there are colleges and other educational institutes no matter what region you are in, this literally applies to almost every country. Also i used the word schmutz because its a common insult for someone being dumb.

2/3 of the population living in poverty? I would really like to know where you are getting these statistics, last time i check, the poverty average percentage in india was in the 20s%, which is literall 1/4th, NOT 2/3rds.

Yes jfl, its a way to categorize the infrastructure level of cities lmfao. Every single country has cities which are more developed infrastructurally compared to others, so what is the problem here :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:???

Jfl im middle class and educated, and im elite by no standards whatsoever. The elite are those people who are of inherited dynastic wealth and high status. Also not every single city in india is a "university" city, jfl there are colleges and other educational institutes no matter what region you are in, this literally applies to almost every country.
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bildungselite translate this shit yourself, cba to do it for you.

Also i used the word schmutz because its a common insult for someone being dumb.
seems like you used it wrong then

2/3 of the population living in poverty? I would really like to know where you are getting these statistics, last time i check, the poverty average percentage in india was in the 20s%, which is literall 1/4th, NOT 2/3rds.
sos childrensvillage. guess they use outdated statistics. first page that popped up.

Yes jfl, its a way to categorize the infrastructure level of cities lmfao. Every single country has cities which are more developed infrastructurally compared to others, so what is the problem here :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:???
when you google tier 1 2 3 cities almost only india pops up (and a few articles about china here and there). Even on quora people immediately assume that this question is about india.
Also I can´t find anything about tier 2 cities in my home country, so it´s warranted to assume that this is a pretty specific phenomenon.

he should have also said that if God was real and if he was really almighty powerful and everything and if he wanted things to be done in certain way like eating at certain times,praying,etc he probably could have find a better way to pass his message than through a Jewish bearded guy living 2000 years ago or through humans in general
Why didnt that nigga write a message in the sky or something
Would have been simpler
They would probably kill him for speaking facts tbh

Bump

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
I got:
58% metal age invader
28% farmer
8% hunter gatherer
6% non european
what does it mean :ogre:
used my raw data from 23andme
what's your race?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I got:
58% metal age invader
28% farmer
8% hunter gatherer
6% non european
what does it mean :ogre:
used my raw data from 23andme
I suspect I'm half peasant half noble. Tiny wrists= NOBLE and the other shit is peasant

• Woah
Half afghan half iranian?
afghan is a nationality
iranian is also a nationality but also a broad ethnic grouping which includes people from iran/afghanistan/tajikistan/kurdistan
the ethnicities in afghanistan are mainly pashtun, tajik, hazara, uzbek, turkmen

• JFL
afghan is a nationality
the ethnicities in afghanistan are mainly pashtun, tajik, hazara, uzbek, turkmen
So like the elves in middle earth? Many kinds but in the end all elf. Aka sand niggers

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, TsarTsar444, lutte and 1 other person

Salam Aleikum, @Monk Habibi what are they saying
@Drago Soprano join the discussion
You may be a voice of reason Inshallah

• JFL
So like the elves in middle earth? Many kinds but in the end all elf. Aka sand niggers
Actually tajikistan is 100% irano-aryan no sand nigger blood, we hate islam here

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TsarTsar444, sytyl and 1 other person
lifefuel for my being wristlet

mix of pashtun and tajik

Makes sense, although i would assume that your metal age % should be higher than your average south asian (excluding higher castes) since your much more closer to the source (urheimat) geographically compared to other curries. Which makes me wonder just how accurate my own autosomal dna is :unsure:.

Metal age invader: Indo-European migrants like the yamnaya culture and other related peoples from around the pontic steppe. But also later cultures that descended from the original yamnaya peoples like andronovo and srubnaya cultures (the middle and later age steppe migrants).

It says here that population centers from around the pakistan region and northwest india recieved steppe dna twice, once from the early expansion from the steppe (yamnaya), and another from the middle and later part of the bronze age, but south asians from the gangetic plain and south indian dravidians only show early bronze age steppe dna.

Farmer: Neolithic Farmers from the region which would be termed as the modern day middle east. But its safe to say that most south asians farmer dna is from neolithic iranian farmers, herders, and hunter gatherers from the zagros mountains in the fertile crescent.

Hunter Gatherer: Since im assuming that this site is talking about european ancestral groups, im assuming your hunter gatherer dna percentage is coming from a hunter gatherer group that makes up one of the ancestral hunter gatherer groups for europeans.

And non european: There are many non-european ancient peoples around the world who serve as the ancestor groups for many non-european ethnic groups (hence "non-european") so this could honestly be interpreted as anything excluding what has been mentioned above. But given your specific race/ethnicity and therefore ethnic geographic location i'd gander that that 6% is coming from the native south asian hunter gatherers.

Veddidf
Malidm
Malidf
:lul::lul::lul::lul: be glad that this only makes up 6% of your dna, it probably "doesnt show" on your face does it.

OR i mean that 6% non european dna could be coming from some east asian/ asiatic/ mongoloid source, and they are non-Europeans as well, so who knows.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Actually tajikistan is 100% irano-aryan no sand nigger blood, we hate islam here
aren't you guys literally all muslim lmfao :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Tajikistan is a Muslim majority country, dont let this wannabe euro coper fool you

aren't you guys literally all muslim lmfao :lul::lul::lul:
Forced by pershits just know that when it comes to the iranian plateau (so iran, afghanistan, central asia), islam didn't really interfere with culture or customs or way of life much and what ruined the region was mongols and turkics

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TsarTsar444 and sytyl
Makes sense, although i would assume that your metal age % should be higher than your average south asian (excluding higher castes) since your much more closer to the source (urheimat) geographically compared to other curries. Which makes me wonder just how accurate my own autosomal dna is :unsure:.

Metal age invader: Indo-European migrants like the yamnaya culture and other related peoples from around the pontic steppe. But also later cultures that descended from the original yamnaya peoples like andronovo and srubnaya cultures (the middle and later age steppe migrants).

It says here that population centers from around the pakistan region and northwest india recieved steppe dna twice, once from the early expansion from the steppe (yamnaya), and another from the middle and later part of the bronze age, but south asians from the gangetic plain and south indian dravidians only show early bronze age steppe dna.

Farmer: Neolithic Farmers from the region which would be termed as the modern day middle east. But its safe to say that most south asians farmer dna is from neolithic iranian farmers, herders, and hunter gatherers from the zagros mountains in the fertile crescent.

Hunter Gatherer: Since im assuming that this site is talking about european ancestral groups, im assuming your hunter gatherer dna percentage is coming from a hunter gatherer group that makes up one of the ancestral hunter gatherer groups for europeans.

And non european: There are many non-european ancient peoples around the world who serve as the ancestor groups for many non-european ethnic groups (hence "non-european") so this could honestly be interpreted as anything excluding what has been mentioned above. But given your specific race/ethnicity and therefore ethnic geographic location i'd gander that that 6% is coming from the native south asian hunter gatherers.

View attachment 1372305View attachment 1372308View attachment 1372309View attachment 1372310 :lul::lul::lul::lul: be glad that this only makes up 6% of your dna, it probably "doesnt show" on your face does it.

OR i mean that 6% non european dna could be coming from some east asian/ asiatic/ mongoloid source, and they are non-Europeans as well, so who knows.
thanks for the explanation bro

Tajikistan is a Muslim majority country, dont let this wannabe euro coper fool you
he's not from there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and lutte

View attachment 1372305View attachment 1372308View attachment 1372309View attachment 1372310 :lul::lul::lul::lul: be glad that this only makes up 6% of your dna, it probably "doesnt show" on your face does it.

6% probably mongol/hazara

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Marsiere214 and sytyl
Arabs are literally the most worthless race of people, and all the notable ones have been dead for almost a thousand years. The islamic "golden" age was literally mostly attributed to PERSIAN philosophers LMFAO, not arabs. Literally worthless sandniggers who have actually no NATIVE contributions to the world and either use greek or persian knowledge to pass off as their own.
They took the knowledge of the natives they conquered and called it s day

Forced by pershits just know that when it comes to the iranian plateau (so iran, afghanistan, central asia), islam didn't really interfere with culture or customs or way of life much and what ruined the region was mongols and turkics
I feel I've read this somewhere before :feelstastyman:

6% probably mongol/hazara
I got 0.5% asian and it was trace east asian
I wish I had some genghis rape blood in me but it seems I don't :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and lutte
I feel I've read this somewhere before :feelstastyman:

I got 0.5% asian and it was trace east asian
I wish I had some genghis rape blood in me but it seems I don't :fuk:
My sweet sytyl, @gigi look how cute sytyl is my girl :feelsgood::aheago:

• Love it
  • JFL