failed sports bettor
5'9-5'10ish

5'4

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Short girl is a sign of top tier genetics and much more hot than a giraffe
Not necessarily true. The opposite if anything. But 5’4” isn’t really short it’s slightly above average.

Short girl is a sign of top tier genetics and much more hot than a giraffe
your height? to me this makes no sense, all low iq bimbo sluts are short, how is that “top tier genetics”

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Its called KLINEFELTERS

your height? to me this makes no sense, all low iq bimbo sluts are short, how is that “top tier genetics”
6’3, bimbo «sluts» are actually the ideal and Top tier genetics you think they are all sluts and whores which they are most often not, the ugly and average looking girls are often the biggest whores and being 5’4 indicates higher estrogen and better genetics

5’8 is ideal

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and shizuku11111
6’3, bimbo «sluts» are actually the ideal and Top tier genetics you think they are all sluts and whores which they are most often not, the ugly and average looking girls are often the biggest whores and being 5’4 indicates higher estrogen and better genetics
nigga what

What did you not understand exactly?
how tf does shorter = higher estrogen, also every short bitch tends to be a bit fat which is even worse, if i saw that greandma cellulite ass when fucking i would faint

they literally are sluts and whores and bimbos tend to either be ugly, and in the case they aren’t ugly they have shitty overly thin low estrogen bodies

5’4 is acceptable but id never date a 4’11 or barely 5ft woman

5'9-5'10ish
if i wasn't a manlet could be legit considering she has some ass/tits

but most of the time taller girls like 5'7+ don't have ass or tits

perfect height is definitely like 5'4 5'5

6ft3 amazonian or death

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
they literally are sluts and whores and bimbos tend to either be ugly, and in the case they aren’t ugly they have shitty overly thin low estrogen bodies

5’4 is acceptable but id never date a 4’11 or barely 5ft woman
Exactly that’s why I said 5’4 and not 4’11 that height is reserved for chinks. 5’4 is the most fogger aryan height imaginable it’s unbeatable it’s impeccable it’s marvelous, and they are not whores good looking girls most often are virgins or low body count while ugly to average girls are the biggest whores imaginable

5'9-5'10ish
if i wasn't a manlet could be legit considering she has some ass/tits

but most of the time taller girls like 5'7+ don't have ass or tits

perfect height is definitely like 5'4 5'5

what would you consider short on a girl

Exactly that’s why I said 5’4 and not 4’11 that height is reserved for chinks. 5’4 is the most fogger aryan height imaginable it’s unbeatable it’s impeccable it’s marvelous, and they are not whores good looking girls most often are virgins or low body count while ugly to average girls are the biggest whores imaginable
5’4 is fine it’s not unacceptable like 4’11-5’0 but id prefer her to be 5’7-5’11 range

5’4 is fine it’s not unacceptable like 4’11-5’0 but id prefer her to be 5’7-5’11 range
Could you elaborate?

Could you elaborate?
i don’t want to be a foot taller than her, or near a foot taller, that would make it feel like im dating a child. i want someone who is the same size as me or slightly smaller / slightly bigger

i don’t want to be a foot taller than her, or near a foot taller, that would make it feel like im dating a child. i want someone who is the same size as me or slightly smaller / slightly bigger
That’s weird man, “dating a child” is the ideal ngl after 16 they only go downhill

That’s weird man, “dating a child” is the ideal ngl after 16 they only go downhill
i meant an actual child. as in a girl who’s under 12 years old not 16. either way i just don’t like short girls or skinny girls

i meant an actual child. as in a girl who’s under 12 years old not 16. either way i just don’t like short girls or skinny girls
Short, and skinny with good tits and a small ass but good shape is the ideal imo, they can be skinny but have wide hip bones

Short, and skinny with good tits and a small ass but good shape is the ideal imo, they can be skinny but have wide hip bones
it just isn’t my thing i want a woman’s body not a 10yo girls body

it just isn’t my thing i want a woman’s body not a 10yo girls body
Yea they clearly have the body of an adult but they are still skinny, I can show you an example
IMG 7209
skinny but still wide hips

6'5 I love Amazon women 🤤

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78 and sub5c3l
There's no perfect girl height because men don't care about a girl height unless she is on the extremes.