massive side framecel
aslong as they arent deformed.
ive never seen eyes actually matter irl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Notorious, Currycellmate, Deleted member 2012 and 1 other person
Tenor 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 1553, middayshowers and 10 others
i wish really wish, both are decent, but my skin is glowing.
shit thred

aslong as they arent deformed.
ive never seen eyes actually matter irl

Then you have never gone outside eyes are 1 of the most beautiful features but both matter

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Another day

Another SHIT ASS THREAD

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter
Capture

You can have "bug eyes" and be 100% more attractive than anyone as long as your orbital ribs, zygos, and skin is good.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and PubertyMaxxer
eyes > all

stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
nah but perfect skin is undertalked here, it's as rare irl as psl6 person

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 2810, EckhartTollemaxx and 3 others
Eyes are overated. I am at uni and see eyes mattering 10%. size and skin is more important

Both massively important.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Both are important but skin moreso. Skin has a huge effect on under eye support

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
both matter, why choose one? :lul: jfl

Everyone should be taking collagen supplements, exercising regularly, and on a good skin routine. All for the collagen.

op delete this shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Both matter but still eyes>skin.
Good skin makes eyes look better though.

Also hunter eyes are ideal but you can be a slayer without them, they are not the only attractive eye type on men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 656
glowing WHITE pinkish/reddish skin is so underrated, if you are an ethnic skinmaxxing is useless for you as your skin color type is probably shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Everyone should be taking collagen supplements, exercising regularly, and on a good skin routine. All for the collagen.
What Collagen supplements? Collagen proteins supplements are rubbish. TMG (Trimethylglycine) is the new MSM. TMGmax bro

im betting my skin is the worst on this fucking site, if i stretch it literally goes for fucking 15 cm

Maybe. You're 17. Worst age for acne.
i think ive completed puberty at 14, stopped growing since facially and height. and no i dont have acne its just my skin is stretchy sagging and bloatmaxxed

i think ive completed puberty at 14, stopped growing since facially and height. and no i dont have acne its just my skin is stretchy sagging and bloatmaxxed
Stop eating carbs and sugar, get better sleep, exercise more, eat more vegetables, stop choking the chicken so much, take cold showers :soy:

Stop eating carbs and sugar, get better sleep, exercise more, eat more vegetables, stop choking the chicken so much, take cold showers :soy:
i know you are memeing but i dont eat refined food at all and my daily caloric intake is 1300 lol its over, also jfl at cold showers my favorite meme even if you wrote ironically

i know you are memeing but i dont eat refined food at all and my daily caloric intake is 1300 lol its over, also jfl at cold showers my favorite meme even if you wrote ironically
Nah it was legit advice, Wasn't meming. Only put the soy icon at the end because I felt like it. Cold showers are legit.
Nah it was legit advice, Wasn't meming. Only put the soy icon at the end because I felt like it. Cold showers are legit.
I take cold showers but yeah I put the meme at the end because it makes it funny. Coz a lot of people associate cold showers with " :soy: "

its like from going 100kmh to 100.00001kmh it wont do shit lol

its like from going 100kmh to 100.00001kmh it wont do shit lol
It's a hormetic stressor. Cold exposure releases cold shock proteins and activates BAT fat (Brown adipose tissue), which is mostly located on your upper back/shoulder area. BAT is a good type of fat which improves glucose homeostasis, insulin sensitivity; plays and important role in maintaining bone health and bone density, increases adiponectin levels by 70%. Centenarians (people who live past 100), and their offspring have been found to have higher adiponectin levels than those who aren't Centenarians.

Cold exposure increases circulating irisin. Irisin improves insulin sensitivity, increases bone quality and quantity, is involved in the building of lean muscle mass, and helps reduce obesity by converting white fat to brown fat, providing many of the same benefits of exercise.

Fibroblast Growth Factor 21 Production (FGF-21) has been documented as a pathway to longevity. BAT activation through cold exposure up-regulates circulating fibroblast growth factor 21 (FGF21) in humans by 37%. FGF21 improves insulin sensitivity and glucose metabolism which may partially explain its longevity promoting benefits.

Under basal environmental temperatures, HDAC3 primes expression of UCP1 and the brown fat thermogenic program to ensure acute cold survival through the deacetylation and activation of PGC-1alpha. (PGC1alpha pathway is responsible for mitogenesis and neurogenesis; the growth of new mitochondria in cells and the growth of new brain cells.)

Cold exposure increases SIRT1 phosphorylation/activity in both skeletal muscle and BAT, increasing thermogenesis and insulin sensitivity through deacetylation of PGC-1alpha and other protein targets. Elevated SIRT1 levels in people are associated with increased human longevity. SIRT1 (and the other sirtuins) have many metabolic effects, but an important one for improving health and longevity is the fact that SIRT1 increases insulin sensitivity and glucose control in skeletal muscles, triggers the browning of white fat and increases BAT activity.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3195
It's a hormetic stressor. Cold exposure releases cold shock proteins and activates BAT fat (Brown adipose tissue), which is mostly located on your upper back/shoulder area. BAT is a good type of fat which improves glucose homeostasis, insulin sensitivity; plays and important role in maintaining bone health and bone density, increases adiponectin levels by 70%. Centenarians (people who live past 100), and their offspring have been found to have higher adiponectin levels than those who aren't Centenarians.

Cold exposure increases circulating irisin. Irisin improves insulin sensitivity, increases bone quality and quantity, is involved in the building of lean muscle mass, and helps reduce obesity by converting white fat to brown fat, providing many of the same benefits of exercise.

Fibroblast Growth Factor 21 Production (FGF-21) has been documented as a pathway to longevity. BAT activation through cold exposure up-regulates circulating fibroblast growth factor 21 (FGF21) in humans by 37%. FGF21 improves insulin sensitivity and glucose metabolism which may partially explain its longevity promoting benefits.

Under basal environmental temperatures, HDAC3 primes expression of UCP1 and the brown fat thermogenic program to ensure acute cold survival through the deacetylation and activation of PGC-1alpha. (PGC1alpha pathway is responsible for mitogenesis and neurogenesis; the growth of new mitochondria in cells and the growth of new brain cells.)

Cold exposure increases SIRT1 phosphorylation/activity in both skeletal muscle and BAT, increasing thermogenesis and insulin sensitivity through deacetylation of PGC-1alpha and other protein targets. Elevated SIRT1 levels in people are associated with increased human longevity. SIRT1 (and the other sirtuins) have many metabolic effects, but an important one for improving health and longevity is the fact that SIRT1 increases insulin sensitivity and glucose control in skeletal muscles, triggers the browning of white fat and increases BAT activity.
so by that logic people men who dont take cold showers are incels? this is cope bro sorry lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: x30001
so by that logic people men who dont take cold showers are incels? this is cope bro sorry lol
No. What?

I just listed benefits of cold exposure.

I didn't even do anything similar to making an argument that if you don't take cold showers, you are an incel.

cmon man. I don't think you even read what I wrote lol

im betting my skin is the worst on this fucking site, if i stretch it literally goes for fucking 15 cm
Lol no joke it’s the same for my skin
Even my girlfriend make fun off me how stretchy my face skin is
How can I fix this shit?

> ive never seen eyes actually matter irl

have you never left your fucking house bro?

Lol no joke it’s the same for my skin
Even my girlfriend make fun off me how stretchy my face skin is
How can I fix this shit?
>having a girlfriend and still posting here
jfl

>having a girlfriend and still posting here
jfl
was black pilled hard before I met her and I think lookxmaxxing event helped me in the first place to get her
was a incel before

Skin can always be fixed, eyes can't without extreme risks.