Marrying a blind girl is the solution to being an incel

DNR, but on some forum i read that there is a study confirming that even blind women care about genetics and face. The simply gave them option to touch mens faces and they (the women) decide wheter or not those men were atractive.
Over for justmartyablindgirlcels

DNR, but on some forum i read that there is a study confirming that even blind women care about genetics and face. The simply gave them option to touch mens faces and they (the women) decide wheter or not those men were atractive.
Over for justmartyablindgirlcels
Damm💀, cant even marry blind foids without them judging you. Its over

im the nigga who buys the kfc in this household:feelshmm:
4234454 image 6

Btw rate unfrauded pic of master (real)

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Gonthar
Its over , new theory : go to a mental asylum and marry retarded stacy who cant tell difference between sub5 and chad
Actually that's not a bad idea at all: crazy girls, who suffer from various mental problems, or who went through trauma, are on drugs, etc. are more likely to have very different and weird preferences in men and will often ignore looks, money, status, etc.
I'm short, below average looking and even though I've practiced PUA intensively, approaching and orbiting a huge number of girls, my rate of success was incredibly low. Two out of my three ex-girlfriend were legitly crazy, wild, unpredictable, into self-harm, drugs, etc.

Actually that's not a bad idea at all: crazy girls, who suffer from various mental problems, or who went through trauma, are on drugs, etc. are more likely to have very different and weird preferences in men and will often ignore looks, money, status, etc.
I'm short, below average looking and even though I've practiced PUA intensively, approaching and orbiting a huge number of girls, my rate of success was incredibly low. Two out of my three ex-girlfriend were legitly crazy, wild, unpredictable, into self-harm, drugs, etc.
Marry a crazy girl theory might be a good new pill

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar