Perm = cheatcode

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Just came back from a house party - they all went clubbing, but i srs couldn't be fucked and just smoked some weed. But yes, I was at a pre-drinks/house party and this indian girl (ugly af) KEPT eyeing me up. I swear she was staring at me and would smile and shit. She told me smoked weed and I told my friend she does - because he is trying to sell some off.

But yeah she got annoyed with me like "why did u tell ur friend i smoked weed?" I replied "wtf? Isn't it normal? He literally asked you know anyone who smokes weed?" but yeah she got over it and we spoke for a while. She was saying shit like "my boyfriend sells weed, I only buy his stuff". I kept going along like "yeah fr? where is ur bf, is he at uni?" but yeah I feel like the bf thing was just a shit-test/lie.

Before all her friends went clubbing, she said she wanted to go home - I assume she wanted to walk with me and friend because we live near each other. But her friends walked her home and she said bye to me. I reckon if I offered to walk her home it would have been fine.

But fk man, she was not gl. I reckon I'll see her again too, so I'm not too stressed. But yeah, the perm really is a fucking god send. I'd have invited her but my room was messy af too - was not expecting to go drinking lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Mewton, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15099
>ugly pajeeta
>perm is a cheat code

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: wannaimprove, iwillbeflinch, NeedToSucceed and 9 others
>ugly pajeeta
>perm is a cheat code
I've got a date scheduled with some ugly pajeet girl this weekend, but I'll probably have to cancel since I'm going back to my home town lmao. Perm is fr a cheat code.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Looks234 and Deleted member
How do your mates feel about the perm? Do they not harass you about it?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
How do your mates feel about the perm? Do they not harass you about it?
No, I'm 21. Most people ik irl have said the perm suits me and looks really good on me

• Love it
Reactions: Sigmamale
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: cringe post

East Brachid Mogger:oops:

• Love it
Reactions: No Bones Dax
did anyone try talk shit when you switched from straight to perm? I feel like people would think ur being a tryhard

I want a perm so my hair can drape over my forehead :3

Attachments

• 37AB2358-F047-4252-A786-CF9CC20458B4.jpeg
    37AB2358-F047-4252-A786-CF9CC20458B4.jpeg
    612.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, iwillbeflinch and currylightskin
im too ugly for parties lol. people neve rinvite me cause i cause disgust to girls

perm and shit

ascending step by step

Godspeed son

• +1
did anyone try talk shit when you switched from straight to perm? I feel like people would think ur being a tryhard
Nah no one cared. Honestly bro, I’ve only received positive comments and quite a few people thought (new people) thought it was my natural hair lol

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
Just came back from a house party - they all went clubbing, but i srs couldn't be fucked and just smoked some weed. But yes, I was at a pre-drinks/house party and this indian girl (ugly af) KEPT eyeing me up. I swear she was staring at me and would smile and shit. She told me smoked weed and I told my friend she does - because he is trying to sell some off.

But yeah she got annoyed with me like "why did u tell ur friend i smoked weed?" I replied "wtf? Isn't it normal? He literally asked you know anyone who smokes weed?" but yeah she got over it and we spoke for a while. She was saying shit like "my boyfriend sells weed, I only buy his stuff". I kept going along like "yeah fr? where is ur bf, is he at uni?" but yeah I feel like the bf thing was just a shit-test/lie.

Before all her friends went clubbing, she said she wanted to go home - I assume she wanted to walk with me and friend because we live near each other. But her friends walked her home and she said bye to me. I reckon if I offered to walk her home it would have been fine.

But fk man, she was not gl. I reckon I'll see her again too, so I'm not too stressed. But yeah, the perm really is a fucking god send. I'd have invited her but my room was messy af too - was not expecting to go drinking lol.
Curry slayer of chicken korma women

I’m glad you had some standards and never fucked her JFL as men we need to have standards. The amount of subhuman girls that tried to get me to walk them home and i rejected it was hilarious

One girl shit tested me some Polish ting and told me to leave mid walking her home so i did lol and she was in shock just how nonchalantly I turned around and walked off like as aspie she was like :dafuckfeels: bruh I was joking I was like :feelsuhh: “oh ok”

• JFL
Curry slayer of chicken korma women

I’m glad you had some standards and never fucked her JFL as men we need to have standards. The amount of subhuman girls that tried to get me to walk them home and i rejected it was hilarious

One girl shit tested me some Polish ting and told me to leave mid walking her home so i did lol and she was in shock just how nonchalantly I turned around and walked off like as aspie she was like :dafuckfeels: bruh I was joking I was like :feelsuhh: “oh ok”
you are a slayer bro. No girl has ever said that shit to me jfl. These 2 nice girls I met at the club when I was a fresher did offer to walk me back home, we were vibing and shit. I declined, I think the black friend probably liked me tbh. JFL @ my stupidity

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
you are a slayer bro. No girl has ever said that shit to me jfl. These 2 nice girls I met at the club when I was a fresher did offer to walk me back home, we were vibing and shit. I declined, I think the black friend probably liked me tbh. JFL @ my stupidity
Lmfao, where I live black foids are subhuman same as all ethnic women JFL :feelswhy:. I dated that black girl on Thursday took her azz to Nando’s

• Love it
how'd it go bro?
Fine tbh she messaged me and said she enjoyed the date I kissed her but couldn’t go to hers to fuck st8 away cos parents at home and she doesn’t want to be a whore :feelswah::feelswhy:

• +1
Fine tbh she messaged me and said she enjoyed the date I kissed her but couldn’t go to hers to fuck st8 away cos parents at home and she doesn’t want to be a whore :feelswah::feelswhy:
that's normal, do you not have your own place? Get drinks with her lmao

that's normal, do you not have your own place? Get drinks with her lmao
Nar live with parents JFL, the curry foid wanted to drink but I don’t see the point. In clubbing with a girl your speaking 2 or fucking just makes no sense to me tbh. Maybe it’s because I view nightclubs as my personal hunting ground

• +1
Nar live with parents JFL, the curry foid wanted to drink but I don’t see the point. In clubbing with a girl your speaking 2 or fucking just makes no sense to me tbh. Maybe it’s because I view nightclubs as my personal hunting ground
Bar dates/pub dates mog though tbh, they can be legit fun. Aren't you at uni? Are you not staying in accom? Why jfl

No perm for your hairline

• Woah
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp