Perm revival is just more proof of what we already know.

Areuready

Areuready

Silver

I like how some dork one day was just like "let me put tons of product in my hair and pull off a hair style that went out of fashion in the early 80s."

This hair style just once again proves that its about skull shape and your face. if you have a jaw line you can pull off any hair style and make it in fashion. What's next? 13th century peasant bowl cuts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12 and Johanjohan
What to do if I have no jawline

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zerotohero, AscendingHero, metagross and 2 others
What an useless faggot thread. Curly hair is a massive halo even for boneless retards. Keep coping you are probably a bald fat soyboy thats mad because he cant get a perm or do anything with their hair lmao. Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero and 3 others
perms saves lifes bruh what you talking about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24822
God I hate the Zoomer perm so much. It looks so gay. You can fraud your hairline, but don't get the fucking Zoomer perm.

Zoomerperm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 15827, Johanjohan and 2 others
What an useless faggot thread. Curly hair is a massive halo even for boneless retards. Keep coping you are probably a bald fat soyboy thats mad because he cant get a perm or do anything with their hair lmao. Keep coping
shut up

Lean face with a jawline is needed. If you have that and combine with a perm it’s literally a cheat code.