Perm

Scottrg

Scottrg

Bronze
How do i relax perm, to get rid of them asap?

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
You cant really remove a perm, it lasts forever on the hair that's been permed. The only reason perms even go away at all is because new hair grows, old hair falls out / is cut when you get a haircut and after like 8 months its gone.

the options you have are to straighten your hair with a straightener (dont overdo it)
Cut it all off
Just wait
You can try to make it straight by drying it a certain way too but if its windy or your hair gets wet again itll just go back to how it was

Is the perm really that bad?

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and ShowerMaxxing
You cant really remove a perm, it lasts forever on the hair that's been permed. The only reason perms even go away at all is because new hair grows, old hair falls out / is cut when you get a haircut and after like 8 months its gone.

the options you have are to straighten your hair with a straightener (dont overdo it)
Cut it all off
Just wait
You can try to make it straight by drying it a certain way too but if its windy or your hair gets wet again itll just go back to how it was

Is the perm really that bad?
Is buzz cut there that important, can i just do straighten and using shampoo with sulphate?, and about the perm is really bad, making my hair fallout etc etc

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and blmratiopiggypoop
Is buzz cut there that important, can i just do straighten and using shampoo with sulphate?, and about the perm is really bad, making my hair fallout etc etc
You can try to straighten with a bunch of methods yeah. Perms in general are bad for hair, if you got it like less than 5 days ago itll be at its worst

You can try to straighten with a bunch of methods yeah. Perms in general are bad for hair, if you got it like less than 5 days ago itll be at its worst
i got it like 2 months ago

• +1
Also will this conditioner also work?

Attachments

• 9BA8307C-0DC4-4E12-ABE3-C482D8A8DD23.png
    9BA8307C-0DC4-4E12-ABE3-C482D8A8DD23.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Also will this conditioner also work?
I used a similar one. Same look and company but it was purple and it was FABULOUS!!!!

pretty solid company, my hair was super healthy when I was using their products (shampoo and conditioner) but they are expensive and little. Go for it but conditioners are more important in my opinion

I used a similar one. Same look and company but it was purple and it was FABULOUS!!!!

pretty solid company, my hair was super healthy when I was using their products (shampoo and conditioner) but they are expensive and little. Go for it but conditioners are more important in my opinion
i think its biotoin with collagen, the purple one, and also i bought the kreatin one thank you very much for help brothda