-Permajutting for jaw remodeling 1 month update

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
Havent properly bitten together (even when chewing) for any meaningful amount of time in about a month

Jawbone still hasnt changed but muscles now make my jaw slide forward due to them being use to being in that position.

Ive also noticed my teeth shifting so that my teeth no longer naturally align properly when biting together.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Mr.Proper, Deleted member 21044 and 4 others
get braces to fix teeth otherwise if you get trauma to the head your teeth will shatter

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
get braces to fix teeth otherwise if you get trauma to the head your teeth will shatter
The tooth movement ive had so far has been very slight, so I can still align my teeth if I want, but I have to somewhat force it.

Hoping this fucks my teeth up enough for the jews to give me free braces

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 22623 and LowTrust
You're cucking yourself by doing this. You won't remodel shit.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, crosshold, CristianT and 3 others
Whats the worst that can happen?
You go from this to this:
2003-billybobnewprofb.jpg
image-w1280.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CristianT, valhalar, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
Jutting can hypertrophy some muscles in the lower third you may not want to enlarge.

If you are very low body fat you might see positive gains, but it wont permanently fix an under or overbite.

It can make your face more angular if you have a naturally round face (but, once again, only at low body fat, after jutting for 5+ years)

It can create TMJ issues or grinding, it can also be very uncomfortable to remember to do that every time you are out in public.
It's easier to just get it fixed surgically

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
I think it's best to get surgery to fix this.
Ill try to get my ortho to refer me to a maxfac by larping tmj so I can get free surgery maybe

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
It gives you TMJ issues, I used to do it and got sore jaw and clicking. Just get bimax lol.

Exactly nothing will happen. But you'll look like a retard.

Screenshot 20221127 1507022

And you'll miss out on potential for actual remodeling.

• JFL
Reactions: Descargue96
When I forward clench, only my front 2 teeth touch is this bad. I do feel pressure in the front part of my palate though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
When I forward clench, only my front 2 teeth touch is this bad. I do feel pressure in the front part of my palate though
Yes it's bad. Your top teeth will get angled up. You'll end up looking like this.

Jugdeep 23 years old overjet and overbite before invisalign treatment

All your teeth must touch.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 23218
Lol no, that’s normal. Just don’t forward clench.

• JFL
It's not normal you retard. It's malocclusion.
He asked about forward teeth touching *while jutting*. Your teeth shouldn't align while jutting because you're pulling them into a malocclusion. You're just an idiot.

Last edited:
He asked about forward teeth touching *while jutting*. Your teeth shouldn't align while jutting because you're pulling them into a malocclusion. You're just an idiot.
He never said a word about jutting you dumb cockroach. You're making stuff up.

He never said a word about jutting you dumb cockroach. You're making stuff up.
He literally said "When I forward clench" at the beginning of his sentence. If you're so confident then let's get @HimmyButler to confirm he meant this is a clench is while jutting.

He literally said "When I forward clench" at the beginning of his sentence. If you're so confident then let's get @HimmyButler to confirm he meant this is a clench is while jutting.
So not a word about jutting. You're illiterate.

And you're speaking with the person who told him about forward clenching JFL. You are a certified retard.

So not a word about jutting. You're illiterate.

And you're speaking with the person who told him about forward clenching JFL. You are a certified retard.
If only his front two teeth touch while forward clenching, he is moving his lower jaw forward away from natural occlusion. So while you are talking about forward clenching (I have already seen your posts on it), it is clear he is doing it incorrectly and jutting. He wouldn't need to say only his front two teeth touch while forward clenching, because that shouldn't happen unless his teeth were like that when relaxed / in normal position. You lack common sense and it's funny how unhinged you sound.

• Hmm...
juttinmg is cope

If only his front two teeth touch while forward clenching, he is moving his lower jaw forward away from natural occlusion. So while you are talking about forward clenching (I have already seen your posts on it), it is clear he is doing it incorrectly and jutting.
Doubt it, if yes then he's an idiot. I explained it to him.
He wouldn't need to say only his front two teeth touch while forward clenching, because that shouldn't happen unless his teeth were like that when relaxed / in normal position
It could be his normal position (reverse curve on upper arch - downgrown anterior maxilla). But i said not to do it if you have malocclusion. Yo gotta have a proper bite for this to work. Fucking retards can't understand a sipmle guide about literally just biting your teeth together what the fuck.

u can have tmd

I remmeber I tried to jut my jaw to orthodontists to see if theyd try to advance all the upper jaw but it didnt work

I even wanted to seduce the orthodontist to see if he would agree but I didnt really get my way that much tbh they thought I was obsessed with forward growth someth according to them could never understand