Permanently banning all accounts made after January 1st, 2023

3links2

3links2

6'7 (200 cm) 24 in. bideltoid KHHV
These tiktokcels are infesting this forum like Mexicans running across the border to Texas. I won't allow this site to go mainstream.
Starting tomorrow I will be banning all greycels and tiktokcels PERMANENTLY, me and a couple other forum members have spent a couple weeks collecting personal information and data on every active user of this forum. By tomorrow 05/10/2023 at 11:59 pm est if me and my colleagues who are also enforcing this, find any greycel with an active account, made AFTER January 1st, we WILL doxx you and expose your info and the fact that you use this forum on tiktok (over 300k followers) and various other forms of social media. You greycels have until tomorrow to delete your accounts until we take matters into our own hands.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, 5.5psl, Av0nr and 5 others
Artworks 000249324071 0mj14n t500x500

a lot of these so called "graycels" are literally just deleted users back on new accounts

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: WanderingBurro, OGJBSLAYER, aspiringexcel and 3 others
Joined Jun 8, 2022

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, ryangoslinglover377 and Yliaster
These tiktokcels are infesting this forum like Mexicans running across the border to Texas. I won't allow this site to go mainstream.
Starting tomorrow I will be banning all greycels and tiktokcels PERMANENTLY, me and a couple other forum members have spent a couple weeks collecting personal information and data on every active user of this forum. By tomorrow 05/10/2023 at 11:59 pm est if me and my colleagues who are also enforcing this, find any greycel with an active account, made AFTER January 1st, we WILL doxx you and expose your info and the fact that you use this forum on tiktok (over 300k followers) and various other forms of social media. You greycels have until tomorrow to delete your accounts until we take matters into our own hands.
Not a tiktoker cope fag I am a long time lurker mogger and I found this site out lf sheer luck and miracles

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
JoinedJun 9, 2022

Attachments

• IMG_6468.MOV
    431.4 KB
i am a proud 2023cel