Permashrugging is a good looksmax to maximize frame.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Against Internet Addiction
Contributor
Shrug your shoulders upwards until your frame looks good.

This is a shoulder pad result, but you can shrug your shoulders and get the same results.
Now, you can use hold this permanently, and you're now permashrugging.

@pneumocystosis @Clavicular @Orc

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, 97baHater, CarrotMaxxer and 5 others

View attachment 3045345
This is a shoulder pad result, but you can shrug your shoulders and get the same results.

I kinda see this work when I look in the mirror. I look wider

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
permashruggin? ok lemme just fuck up my joints and have constant tension around your shoulders for 1 inch of clavicle width 😭😭 0 difference irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Viacheslav, CarrotMaxxer and enchanted_elixir
I have been doing this when presenting in front of large groups of people, it works but it’s tiring

• +1

View attachment 3045345

Cope, you will forget in 2 seconds just like squint or jut

I tried shoulder pads yesterday and they suck

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, normie tiktoker, 97baHater and 2 others

If you can maintain it, it's a good looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, 97baHater and descension
damn, revealed this slight framemaxx. Just hold the lat spread without spreading lats and move shoulders.

• +1
In the before picture this guy was just slouching, and then fixed his posture. It’s not shrugging your shoulders up, it’s more like activating your back muscles and rear delts to keep your spine upright.

A lot of people stand like this, you fix it by hitting the gym and developing your back and core so you have the ability to stand up straight. No faster way to make yourself look weak and retarded than to walk around slouching.

Last edited:

Jackets and sweatshirts with shoulder pads inside Mog

Wish I had before and after photos but at the end of every workout I do 100 shrugs with 35lb dumbbells and my frame looks waaay better, a wider frame was never my intention I just wanted my blood running like crazy at the end of my workouts but I got a little frame bonus from it unintentionally over time, so instead of perma frauding just start spamming dumbbell shrugs at the end of each workout, I recommend doing it every other workout at first so you don't cause an injury but as your body gradually gets use to it you can start doing it every workout and also up the reps or the weight, it's all personal preference. Shrugs target the traps which isn't really frame and widening your frame is virtually impossible (mfers think they can morph their skeleton) but it does an amazing job at fixing your posture, I thought my posture was good until I started spamming shrugs and realized how much better it is now, a lot of you are nerfing your true frame potential by thinking you got decent posture but really not.

• +1
Wish I had before and after photos but at the end of every workout I do 100 shrugs with 35lb dumbbells and my frame looks waaay better, a wider frame was never my intention I just wanted my blood running like crazy at the end of my workouts but I got a little frame bonus from it unintentionally over time, so instead of perma frauding just start spamming dumbbell shrugs at the end of each workout, I recommend doing it every other workout at first so you don't cause an injury but as your body gradually gets use to it you can start doing it every workout and also up the reps or the weight, it's all personal preference. Shrugs target the traps which isn't really frame and widening your frame is virtually impossible (mfers think they can morph their skeleton) but it does an amazing job at fixing your posture, I thought my posture was good until I started spamming shrugs and realized how much better it is now, a lot of you are nerfing your true frame potential by thinking you got decent posture but really not.
Interesting.