Permasquinting isn't for everyone

D

Deleted member 28896

Deleted because I geomaxxed and got infinite SMV.
I've formerly permasquinted for almost a year but an hour ago I took a look at myself in the mirror and relaxed my eyes completely and it looks much better.
I went from bugeye-cel to eyelidexposure-cel, but still looks much better.
Now I don't really have any apparent skeleton deficiency which I thought I had when I permasquinted (since my under-eye fat + skin was pushed upwards above my sclera and iris and created an illusion of a hollow area).
So now I might not have to splurge 25$k on surgery to reach chad, I might get there all natty, and you might have the same potential.

But honestly the biggest benefit is: I look much less tense and autistic, and much more approachable and neurotypical.

FROM THIS
man-with-poor-eyesight-squinting-into-distance.jpg

TO THIS
86edc340a6dfdbb0d84f3cdb466abb1f.jpg

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
I'm embracing my not so perfect eye area and reaching chad either way.

No way you actually walked around like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
No way you actually walked around like that
Not far away, and looking back I'm slightly embarrassed.
Seeing people squinting in their rating pictures gave me an eye-opener to how autistic it looks.

• +1
I've formerly permasquinted for almost a year but an hour ago I took a look at myself in the mirror and relaxed my eyes completely and it looks much better.
I went from bugeye-cel to eyelidexposure-cel, but still looks much better.
Now I don't really have any apparent skeleton deficiency which I thought I had when I permasquinted (since my under-eye fat + skin was pushed upwards above my sclera and iris and created an illusion of a hollow area).
So now I might not have to splurge 25$k on surgery to reach chad, I might get there all natty, and you might have the same potential.

But honestly the biggest benefit is: I look much less tense and autistic, and much more approachable and neurotypical.

FROM THIS
man-with-poor-eyesight-squinting-into-distance.jpg

TO THIS
86edc340a6dfdbb0d84f3cdb466abb1f.jpg
Won’t you get really bad wrinkles if you permasquint for too long?

• +1
Not far away, and looking back I'm slightly embarrassed.
Seeing people squinting in their rating pictures gave me an eye-opener to how autistic it looks.
Good that you stopped 👍

• Love it
  • +1