• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Funnyunenjoyer1, Jova and 7 others
Just be curry is impossible to lose

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bushman, Jova, ascension and 12 others
@moredatesmorerapes @tombradylover @chaddyboi66 @Shahnameh she regularly gets mistaken for a kashmiri or punjabi btw. Niggas randomly start talking to her in Kashmiri

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, tombradylover, moredatesmorerapes and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Messar, onion_salad and 9 others
Persian women are built for Punjabi cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, vernier, greywind and 3 others
@SecularIslamist this nigga got his MENA foid while u rot in their imaginations

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
yea but it's not.
I see so many crazy couples on instagram like you wouldn't even imagine. I saw a white foid kissing a blonde haired melanesian nigger in a reel. Insane.

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
Bruh why always posting interracial curry couples with subpar foids 😭 at least post some better examples

Like this couple. Technically not interracial tho since they're both Med

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
They both mid

• +1
looks like an above average greek woman lol

• +1
Looksmatched

Persian women are built for Punjabi cock
I think a long midface is one of the biggest differences between north west indians/Pakis and Sandcels. That and a more robust lower third and slightly lighter skin. Give a Punjabi those traits and he'll easily pass as an arab.

I think a long midface is one of the biggest differences between north west indians/Pakis and Sandcels. That and a more robust lower third and slightly lighter skin. Give a Punjabi those traits and he'll easily pass as an arab.
@mayo mogger @normie_joe @Swarthy Knight

poor kids

• +1
Even the curry is luckier than me

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Jason Voorhees
poor kids
I actually think. They'll create a chadpreet. Just pray that the kid gets mom's colouring and features but his dad's midface and hairline

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
I actually think. They'll create a chadpreet. Just pray that the kid gets mom's colouring and features but his dad's midface and hairline
or they could create a sub5(higher chance)

• +1
She looks live average Sindhi girl.

• +1
IMG 0333

• +1
She looks even more Indian

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar and greycel
@SecularIslamist this nigga got his MENA foid while u rot in their imaginations
Bro I am finally speaking with MENA foids only because I am finally approaching them rather than expect them to fling themselves at me :forcedsmile:

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
  • Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
She looks South Asian.

• +1
Reactions: Messar
Bro I am finally speaking with MENA foids only because I am finally approaching them rather than expect them to fling themselves at me :forcedsmile:
How's it going when you approach them? :Comfy:

All of india was taken over by Persians for centuries you cuckold
Since when did Persians rule in South Asia? :think: The only time a Persian entered South Asia was in the times of Nader Shah when they were invading and looting. He didn't actually rule anything.

• +1
Reactions: vernier and Jason Voorhees
he mogs her

• +1
  • +1
She does. And you literally said yourself she gets mistaken for being Punjabi.
Foids wirh her looks can be found in south asian but she is not a typical pajeeta. At first glance I wouldn't register her as a curry. She could even pass for a med tbh.

How's it going when you approach them? :Comfy:
I expected them to say 'gtfo pajeet don't ever try and contact me. You're revolting.'

But actually they are nice AF. I'm using Tandem. Some of them are really nice. I genuinely thougt Arabs, Turks and Iranian girls would see me as a bug to step over, but they don't. They treat me like a human. Some of them have even made enquiries to see if I can be their lover 👀

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Gengar
Foids wirh her looks can be found in south asian but she is not a typical pajeeta. At first glance I wouldn't register her as a curry. She could even pass for a med tbh.
Well yeah, she looks Punjabi and that's 2% of the Bharati population, of course she won't look like the typical pajeeta, but she will look typically Punjabi. Just having a longer midface doesn't mean they don't look SA.

• Hmm...
The collection gets bigger by the day. :feelsautistic:

• +1
I expected them to say 'gtfo pajeet don't ever try and contact me. You're revolting.'

But actually they are nice AF. I'm using Tandem. Some of them are really nice. I genuinely thougt Arabs, Turks and Iranian girls would see me as a bug to step over, but they don't. They treat me like a human. Some of them have even made enquiries to see if I can be their lover 👀
Can you show me some screenshots in PMs? No, I'm not going to bother with trying as you say, they want native speakers but I'm interested to see you they're talking to a South Asian guy who isn't a chadpreet.

• +1
Well yeah, she looks Punjabi and that's 2% of the Bharati population, of course she won't look like the typical pajeeta, but she will look typically Punjabi. Just having a longer midface doesn't mean they don't look SA.
See plenty of fair skin paki foids who look like her, some even better looking. She ain't special for paki standards imo. Would think average paki foid if i walked past her on the street

• +1
Reactions: yuyu and vernier

If you can't, tell them me and @Gengar are hesitant but willing to part with our aryan dna

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and SecularIslamist
Can you show me some screenshots in PMs? No, I'm not going to bother with trying as you say, they want native speakers but I'm interested to see you they're talking to a South Asian guy who isn't a chadpreet.
I think it's English halo. Although honestly some of the girls have got really up and close personal with me.
I'll send in PM

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Jason Voorhees
No this can't be true, how can this Iranian woman look like this, I thought they were Aryans. Where the fuck are her a10 eyes and blonde hair. She can't be Iranian.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235, bloomercel, Messar and 3 others
The average punjabi doesn't look like her. Thry have shorter sometimes hooked noses, darker skin, bulging eyes,wide face and a blocky jaw

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar
No this can't be true, how can this Iranian woman look like this, I thought they were Aryans. Where the fuck are her a10 eyes and blonde hair. She can't be Iranian.
@greycel :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and Jason Voorhees
I think it's English halo. Although honestly some of the girls have got really up and close personal with me.
I'll send in PM
I'll be awaiting your PM. :ogre:

• +1
You're Pothwari? :love:

• +1
The average punjabi doesn't look like her. Thry have shorter sometimes hooked noses, darker skin, bulging eyes,wide face and a blocky jaw
She looks Punjabi =/= she looks like the average Punjabi. Punjabis are an ethnically diverse group.

• +1
See plenty of fair skin paki foids who look like her, some even better looking. She ain't special for paki standards imo. Would think average paki foid if i walked past her on the street

I'd think she is Iranian.

She has this pheno

This is pakistani/punjabi pheno

• +1
Reactions: CFW432 and vernier