Person with high genetic diversity = unique looking face?

yes, im very mixed with arawak (native caribbean/south american) west african, irish scottish and english. i have a unique look but people think im mena/mexican

yes, im very mixed with arawak (native caribbean/south american) west african, irish scottish and english. i have a unique look but people think im mena/mexican
You mean that you're the lightest person in London.

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and TDTaykurso
jfl scottish and african? u must look like shit JFL

• JFL
Reactions: kyb
  • JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Last time I went to London all I've seen were blacks.
depends on what part you go to, where i live its all brown people. if you wanna experience "british culture" go to the random villages with tourist spots theyll have no crime/delinquency

depends on what part you go to, where i live its all brown people. if you wanna experience "british culture" go to the random villages with tourist spots theyll have no crime/delinquency
Yea that does seem to be the only places that has some British culture left. I would expect London to be the most culturally British city in the country but I see more ethnics selling so called British culture than British peeps.

• Hmm...
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Yeah I'm genetic soup persian/armenian/russian/Azeri and never seen somebody with my pheno