"Personal experience with god" as told by believers is a silly placebo

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
The idea of god is pounding in their head and when something that even slightly fits the description of god according to them happens they are convinced it was god who did it. But these are all natural occurrences that can be explained by the natural circumstances of the event, ask a christian to tell you about their so called personal experience with their god and watch them go on about overcoming some kind of adversity. You want to tell me about your experience with god? Talk to me about the time you took off flying or something, this would be unnatural and require some kind of supernatural forces. Overcoming a difficult situation or your dream coming true isn't a experience with god or evidence of its existence. The argument of personal experience for god's existence is right up there among the worst of them all because of this.

god communicates but doesnt directly communicate with people lol thats a delusion from a schizophreniac.

you're just mad god communicates with me but not you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KeepGrinding, Deleted member 18012 and hebbewem
but then again like you say, passing an exam doesnt mean you are blessed or whatever. Its a very specific phenomenon

god communicates but doesnt directly communicate with people lol thats a delusion from a schizophreniac.
Ok, your hypotheses slash theory involves a scenario in which god exists in the first place. Connect the dots from here to try and see that such a conclusion is incorrect, although the latter part is valid.

but then again like you say, passing an exam doesnt mean you are blessed or whatever. Its a very specific phenomenon
Their experiences are usually something "stronger" than this, but still natural and possible to happen.

like you would believe it
Because it's not possible. I'm saying that if you want to implement supernatural forces into an event then the event itself needs to be worthy of supernatural explanations. Anything other than this is a placebo.

if you want people to understand you, make it make sense
I'd think I made myself pretty clear. First I talked about "events that require supernatural explanations" and then I said "anything other than this is a placebo". So "Anyhing other than this" would not refer to the taking off flying thing. Get help. :)

Talk to me about the time you took off flying or something, this would be unnatural and require some kind of supernatural forces.
When I was a kid, I've read a book about such experiences - it made it look like Christians were constantly receiving miracles just by praying to God: they would teleport to other places if they wanted to travel, food would materialize if they were hungry, God would answer them to any question they had, etc...

Its all a product of their bodily processes. All physical. They are fools to trust it. God can only be experienced when you are detached from all physicality. When everything ceases only then god can be experienced. God transcends all

retardation + narcissism

I found it funny that a lot of people respect your religion since you believe in the same god and same story of creation if you are religious. The moment when you believe in a different god and a different story about the creation, for example, you believe in roman gods, Scandinavian gods, Aztec gods then it's suddenly over. If they discuss with you how the earth is made? you tell them the story about that religion. They cant use the argument but someone has to create it. What happens when you die? that story. And because no one can prove their point it's an endless discussion. The argument, you get punished since you don't believe also doesn't work. I don't go to heaven? I don't believe in heaven, you are a heretic and you don't go to walhalla.

And why you care?? :feelskek:

I found it funny that a lot of people respect your religion since you believe in the same god and same story of creation if you are religious. The moment when you believe in a different god and a different story about the creation, for example, you believe in roman gods, Scandinavian gods, Aztec gods then it's suddenly over. If they discuss with you how the earth is made? you tell them the story about that religion. They cant use the argument but someone has to create it. What happens when you die? that story. And because no one can prove their point it's an endless discussion. The argument, you get punished since you don't believe also doesn't work. I don't go to heaven? I don't believe in heaven, you are a heretic and you don't go to walhalla.
Negative iq :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator

Users who are viewing this thread

Back