Personal letter I wrote to myself.

lunin7

lunin7

💉
Disclamer: This was a very personal letter I wrote to myself more than two years ago, so read with understanding I have developed more differently.

Dear Lunin,

This is from me, your future self. I am the homeless, drug addicted father that has no custody of his kids. I am the Lunin that didn’t change himself or become disciplined. All of my talents, my potential, my chance to grow as a man have failed. Please change, change for yourself and yourself only. That’s not all, make the promise you made to your mother come true, to change the world for everyone. I cant tell you your purpose, you must master it yourself.

It is 2045, I am turning 40 years old this year, and I am homeless, have no friends, have barely any money, has to pay child support, BLACKPILLED! You coward, you wouldn’t want to become that would you? I’ll give you this, this will be a list of your now forever routine understand?

1. Do 100 pushups everyday for 30 days every other month.
  2. Take Cold Showers for the REST of your life.
  3. Have a very healthy diet (this will take full course when you live independently).
  4. NEVER MASTURBATE EVER AGAIN!
    1. Don’t get a chick or a wife, Wait until your purpose has been complete.
  5. Workout consistently.
  6. Learn new languages.
  7. Do your school work.
  8. Go to sleep at 10:30AM.
  9. Control your emotions.
  10. Avoid buying things that won’t help you succeed. This includes snacks, drugs, alcohol, and good looking clothes

1. First thing in the morning, run outside at 4:30AM and for 20 minutes.

Lunin, those are all the things you will need to start off your demigod like journey. They say nobody’s perfect, well try to be perfect, but do not underestimate others, you won’t always have the cameras on you. Lunin, this is my chance to change my reality, not for me, but for you. You texting this right now is very good, I am watching you grow. Shit, the police are shutting down the street. Before I go I have to tell you something. You must hold on this for the rest of your life.

“no matter how violent, no matter how resistant, no matter how scared, no matter how boring, no matter how nice, no matter how hard, do what’s right. You will be born, you will be innocent, you will be hurt and betrayed, you will control your emotions, you will focus on yourself, you will get attraction, you will become well known, you will live your lifestyle, you will get bigger, you will retire after a while, you will start a business, you will start a family, you will have a son and daughter, they will become successful, you will spend a while helping the world, figuring out how the earth can be shaped in peace, you will live with the sword, you will die.

Lunin, head this warning, we are watching you.

الله

Lunin, I’m back. You’re struggling with nofap ye? Well I’m not giving you help. Have discipline to get rid of it forever. Don’t think about a girl OR sex at all. Don’t even think of a girlfriend. You’re too stuck in your head.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, schizo echochamber, emeraldglass and 1 other person
Your goals are unacheivable it’s almost like your setting your self up to fail

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro and lunin7
Disclamer: This was a very personal letter I wrote to myself more than two years ago, so read with understanding I have developed more differently.

Dear Lunin,

This is from me, your future self. I am the homeless, drug addicted father that has no custody of his kids. I am the Lunin that didn’t change himself or become disciplined. All of my talents, my potential, my chance to grow as a man have failed. Please change, change for yourself and yourself only. That’s not all, make the promise you made to your mother come true, to change the world for everyone. I cant tell you your purpose, you must master it yourself.

It is 2045, I am turning 40 years old this year, and I am homeless, have no friends, have barely any money, has to pay child support, BLACKPILLED! You coward, you wouldn’t want to become that would you? I’ll give you this, this will be a list of your now forever routine understand?

3. Have a very healthy diet (this will take full course when you live independently).
  5. Workout consistently.
  6. Learn new languages.
  7. Do your school work.
  10. Avoid buying things that won’t help you succeed. This includes snacks, drugs, alcohol, and good looking clothes

Lunin, those are all the things you will need to start off your demigod like journey. They say nobody’s perfect, well try to be perfect, but do not underestimate others, you won’t always have the cameras on you. Lunin, this is my chance to change my reality, not for me, but for you. You texting this right now is very good, I am watching you grow. Shit, the police are shutting down the street. Before I go I have to tell you something. You must hold on this for the rest of your life.

“no matter how violent, no matter how resistant, no matter how scared, no matter how boring, no matter how nice, no matter how hard, do what’s right. You will be born, you will be innocent, you will be hurt and betrayed, you will control your emotions, you will focus on yourself, you will get attraction, you will become well known, you will live your lifestyle, you will get bigger, you will retire after a while, you will start a business, you will start a family, you will have a son and daughter, they will become successful, you will spend a while helping the world, figuring out how the earth can be shaped in peace, you will live with the sword, you will die.

الله

Lunin, I’m back. You’re struggling with nofap ye? Well I’m not giving you help. Have discipline to get rid of it forever. Don’t think about a girl OR sex at all. Don’t even think of a girlfriend. You’re too stuck in your head.
Stay strong bro, make yourself proud.

• So Sad
Reactions: lunin7
Dnr nigger but good luck

• So Sad

Dear Lunin,

5. Workout consistently.
  6. Learn new languages.
  7. Do your school work.

الله

Muh strict rules jfl at this cope

all you need to be fulfilled in life is mogging

• JFL
Dear New Poster,

This is your future self that never read this thread. Keep doing what you're doing.

Signed,
Future New Poster

• JFL
dear vermilioncore

Suck my dick
Oh you already did

• JFL