Personal story (bonesmashing?)

redred

redred

Iron
This recount potentially bleeds into wolffs law, and is in relation to an accident/injury of mine 3 years ago. I hope that I can potentially discuss the results of this event, and garner knowledge if my personal story holds any relation to the subject at hand; primarily bonesmashing for aesthetics and if it truly works.

Event:

About 3 years ago I was at a New Years party. One of my mates who was holding the party had a pool, but I was hesitant to go in because I had very long hair at the time and couldn’t be fucked trying to fix it after I submerged into water. I told my friends to not fuck with me and just let me float around like a fruit. As good friends do, they didn’t listen. After fingering myself for a good amount of time, floating and swimming around the pool, I got closer to the edge to get out. As I moved closer and closer my friends drenched in water and in a reaction of pure reflex I smashed my legs into the side of the pool. This caused swelling and a cut to form and it fucking killed idk why its always the small shit which brings the most pain (real).

3 years from then I have developed a small boney bump which is very visible, and I question if this is wolffs law at hand. I also question whether past posts on bonesmashing really affect the face, and if the process itself is overdone or underdone. Many posts online talk about repetitive smashing of facial bones, but in my own scenario, a singular reactionary force led to potential bone development, or a development of some kind. What are your guys thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and ReinerGeist1
Most likely it was a tiny bit of fracture in your shin or whatever part of ur leg u hit. Shin conditioning is a thing and if you've seen those small thai retards that condition their shins and would beat the fuck out of anyone, you probably know it works. Yes this is wolffs law but I'm not really sure because you hit it once. Wolffs law is more about repetitive stress on the bone

• +1
Reactions: mike21
Yapping but Wolf's law works

Yes. It 100% is possible to grow bone from trauma and anyone who says otherwise is wrong

The real debate whether bonesmashinv works or not is if its reliably possible to grow bones where and how you want

Because its not like you get a bump everytime you bang yourself, but its definitely possible

3650880 Screenshot 2023 09 19 10 34 11 70 e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f  01

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 31845
I would say bonesmashing is the icing on the cake per se tbh. Let’s say you’re recessed and have a recessed chin etc. Then bonesmashing is the fix you should smash cheekbones orbitals brow etc and you’re mogger end of story

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
then you don;t bonesmash your zygos