MrBossMan

MrBossMan

Iron

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv
Charisma/personality/goodwill and fairness

• +1
Reactions: MrBossMan
i have never undertand when men says that they want a cute women and that they need money or status or confidence or personality to attract them but never think on why they are attracted to these women,wich is looks,meaning they think women think on everything but looks,like if loks onloy applied to men tastes.

its a massive cope:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and MrBossMan
looks matters just have good posture and smell good and thats about all you need :soy:

• +1
i have never undertand when men says that they want a cute women and that they need money or status or confidence or personality to attract them but never think on why they are attracted to these women,wich is looks,meaning they think women think on everything but looks,like if loks onloy applied to men tastes.

Men need help. Serious fucking help. Society doesn't care, women don't care. Male suicide is skyrocketing all over the world.

6245100 img20171112133959714 jpeg95de457edd3564d540d1d6b5b90ba3a8

• +1
Uu

Thanks bro, I also forwarded this message to my ugly friends, and they already managed to get a girlfriend through this.
We are looking forward to your next tips! :feelsgood:

• +1
the more im around people the more i realise personality >looks

yes, when you want a girl that mogs you so hard but even your looksmatch can get a mogger boyfriend. even you can’t get your looksmatch if you’re LTN nice lesson learnt