personality is so fucking important

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
my mate is a good looking dude. forward grown face, 6‘2 height, not norwooding, well groomed and good fashion sense. his frame is dogshit but the rest is good

now about his personality:

works in IT
has ads (very slow with everything)
virgin until 21 or 22
he was raised to be a whiteknight / feminist a little

whenever we approach girls they ALWAYS hate him. this happened so often in the past that girls later messaged me or my other mate that they dont want to see the guy this thread is about again but want to hang with me and my less attractive funny friend.

he is good looking and confident but something about him keeps fucking up with girls. hes not nt at all. always just asks boring questions and shit

my much less good looking mate who is like 1.73cm gets more girls than him

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 19896, thereallegend and 4 others
74887302 72C6 414C BE01 39D9F662BE2F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 19301
Nah he gets pussy

my mate is a good looking dude. forward grown face, 6‘2 height, not norwooding, well groomed and good fashion sense. his frame is dogshit but the rest is good

When you’re ready come and get it nah nah nah nah

Nah nah nah nah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

I don't believe you
believe it or not. the reason why i made this thread was cuz today a girl we approached 3 days ago said that she finds him super weird and doesnt to see him again. shes a landwahle and easy 3 points below him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, thereallegend and Deleted member 19301
In this thread you can ignore all the significantly mentally deranged that claim personality is meme and looks is 100%

That you cant make up for your looks w ur personality game doesnt exist
Etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and buflek

now about his personality:

works in IT
has ads (very slow with everything)
virgin until 21 or 22
he was raised to be a whiteknight / feminist a little

whenever we approach girls they ALWAYS hate him. this happened so often in the past that girls later messaged me or my other mate that they dont want to see the guy this thread is about again but want to hang with me and my less attractive funny friend.

he is good looking and confident but something about him keeps fucking up with girls. hes not nt at all. always just asks boring questions and shit

>your mate

Attachments

• 1608663337228.jpg
    1608663337228.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 0
Personality is a prerequisite. Not going to halo u.

In the case of guy talked about in op, he is clearly a weirdo. Bottom of the nt dominance hierarchy. His looks are not congruent with him being a socially inept weirdo.

Personality theory is just don't be a sperg theory. If guy in op had an average personality, he would have no problems. also, he is probably not a chad. Likely htn-low level chadlite. Beyond a certain looks level, no amount of non-nt behaviour can stop a chad from slaying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
>your mate
nah he got bad frame and rly small arms and shit but good height
Personality is a prerequisite. Not going to halo u.

In the case of guy talked about in op, he is clearly a weirdo. Bottom of the nt dominance hierarchy. His looks are not congruent with him being a socially inept weirdo.

Personality theory is just don't be a sperg theory. If guy in op had an average personality, he would have no problems. also, he is probably not a chad. Likely htn-low level chadlite. Beyond a certain looks level, no amount of non-nt behaviour can stop a chad from slaying.
hes htn face with good height bad body

hes not that much of a weirdo, just boring as fuck and has a high voice and talks like a shy guy

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
Nigga this reminds me so much of myself…

Only that i have a pretty good frame among my age anf same height same country…And also probably htn level after putting alot in my looks

i am probably same personality as this guy…

Litterally a fucking moron…but girls still crush on me but i always fuck it up when they start talking to me…Its litterally over i cant change it