personality >>> looks?

hopecel

hopecel

JBW (just be woke) 📢❗✊🏼♀
- I added some JB strong MTB/low HTB with hot body on insta few days ago

- texted her first with some random ass question like "are you goth or normie?"

- she started flirting with me without even knowing what do I look like

- she ALWAYS texts me first

(the girl looks NT and goth at the same time, on her class pic she fogs the rest, posts on TikTok etc)

why would somebody like her essentially simp for me, a guy with 0 posts, anime avatar and negative followers to following ratio? could it be that I just radiate this irresistible masculine attractive energy bros? @Acion @Debetro @slavicpsycho

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, aryan mogger, counterintuitive and 9 others
@๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Instantly over when you send your face

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldgymcel, Stewart.Belgrade, Canex and 23 others
Tales from the concentration camps of Xinjiang

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldgymcel, Stewart.Belgrade, med and 17 others

(the girl looks NT and goth at the same time, on her class pic she fogs the rest, posts on TikTok etc)

why would somebody like her essentially simp for me, a guy with 0 posts, anime avatar and negative followers to following ratio? could it be that I just radiate this irresistible masculine attractive energy bros? @Acion @Debetro @slavicpsycho
She's flirting to a wall

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, scrunchables, twojei and 3 others
what if she liked my appearance bro? some girls did tbh I think I'm not that ugly
@aspiringexcel ovi daliti sad misle da sam chink :lul::lul::lul:

ever heard of Negative XP, the most popular incelcore artist, you normalfag @Swarthy Knight?
She's flirting to a wall
we're pretty much looksmatched tbh also she doesn't sound like some rude spoiled girl

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, aspiringexcel, truthhurts and 1 other person
what if she liked my appearance bro? some girls did tbh I think I'm not that ugly

ever heard of Negative XP, the most popular incelcore artist, you normalfag @Swarthy Knight?

we're pretty much looksmatched tbh also she doesn't sound like some rude spoiled girl
Girls who have treated me well on chat or even IRL still rejected my date, date or nothing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, scrunchables, truthhurts and 1 other person
UPDATE: she added me to close friends :feelshah::feelshah:
Girls who have treated me well on chat or even IRL still rejected my date, date or nothing.
she'd date me tbh

she basically told me that she loves me :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: looks are meme it's all about energy bro @Debetro

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Zonar, truthhurts and 1 other person
You save yourself a lot of time if you just send her an unfrauded selfie and see if she still is down to know you afterwards :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, Suns9999, Debetro and 2 others

- texted her first with some random ass question like "are you goth
🤤🤤🤤
or normie?"

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and hopecel
Fuark need a goth girl aswell. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:How do you secure them:ogre::feelstastyman:

• JFL
  • Love it
You save yourself a lot of time if you just send her an unfrauded selfie and see if she still is down to know you afterwards :forcedsmile:
Women are turbo frauders, so you’re doing yourself a disservice by sending her your stupid selfie which she will send to the group chat of her friends.

Women look for reasons to disqualify you and if her fat friend notices something off, it’s done.
If she doesn’t want to meet up with you within the first week of talking it’s over 99% of the time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, Suns9999, hopecel and 3 others
In the moment you show your face you become her gay best friend:fuk:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, scrunchables, twojei and 2 others
Shes flirting with 16 other guys as you kick your feet waiting for her to reply

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nofap, Suns9999, twojei and 4 others
she has huge ass and tits:hnghn:
Fuark need a goth girl aswell. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:How do you secure them:ogre::feelstastyman:
just be alt bro
Women are turbo frauders, so you’re doing yourself a disservice by sending her your stupid selfie which she will send to the group chat of her friends.

Women look for reasons to disqualify you and if her fat friend notices something off, it’s done.

If she doesn’t want to meet up with you within the first week of talking it’s over 99% of the time.
yeah but women are naturally frauders while most manly men don't want to delude themselves

still selfies are mostly about luck, you can look nice on one and horrible on another pic so I guess front camera video is the best and most legit media you can record
In the moment you show your face you become her gay best friend:fuk:
keep projecting

either way if she disliked me I wouldn't care, I don't text her first nor I initiate anything
Shes flirting with 16 other guys as you kick your feet waiting for her to reply
maybe? I'm doing that as well but the thing is that she texts me first every single time

why does she do that?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and truthhurts
she has huge ass and tits:hnghn:

just be alt bro
Are u an alt yourself bhai:ogre:
yeah but women are naturally frauders while most manly men don't want to delude themselves

still selfies are mostly about luck, you can look nice on one and horrible on another pic so I guess front camera video is the best and most legit media you can record

keep projecting

either way if she disliked me I wouldn't care, I don't text her first nor I initiate anything

maybe? I'm doing that as well but the thing is that she texts me first every single time

why does she do that?

• JFL
  • +1
idk I suppose I'm somewhere in between low LTN and low HTN level
Can u give some advice on how to text those girls or atleast provide screenshot of your chats.
I believe in what u said above.

• JFL
  • +1

Theory is true but only to a certain extent and the better you look the harder it actually is to get into a functioning relationship

• JFL
  • Hmm...

Vjv zbog ove changurine na tvojoj profilnoj:love:

@Swarthy Knight me and @hopecel Are 190cm pure northern han changs:p

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, hopecel and Swarthy Knight
Appeal > Looks

Appeal + looks = women fucker every day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, hopecel and Swarthy Knight
She thinks you are chad

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
please be satire please be satire :feelshaha:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: aryan mogger and hopecel

They assume you're good looking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and gookcelriceR
Can u give some advice on how to text those girls or atleast provide screenshot of your chats.
I believe in what u said above.
- don't be afraid to be direct in what you want but still you should make it a bit spicy so you don't sound like a simp
- never put them on pedestal the more you invest yourself in conversation the less she will be intrigued by your presence
- never reply to her messages sooner than she replies to you
- tease her and always be sarcastic so she doesn't know if you're joking or not
- if she disrespects you, ghost her - she will probably come back begging for your attention
Theory is true but only to a certain extent and the better you look the harder it actually is to get into a functioning relationship
I disagree, when you're a Chadlite they simp for you all the time

however I don't think it's that bad to be a MTN or even LTN sometimes... it's all about appeal tbh
Vjv zbog ove changurine na tvojoj profilnoj:love:
ta changurina je actual ricecel :lul::lul:
@Swarthy Knight me and @hopecel Are 190cm pure northern han changs:p
no lies detected we slay noodlestacies while you incels rot on here @Swarthy Knight
Appeal > Looks

Appeal + looks = women fucker every day
water
She thinks you are chad
why would she? no chad has sub100 followers, negative following ratio and 0 pics on profile
please be satire please be satire :feelshaha:
it's not satire, are you a normalfag cuck?
Couldnt tell you
Theres outliers in everything
what if she trolls me :lul::lul:
They assume you're good looking
based on what? an anime avatar?

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Debetro
I remember my friend got me to dm some goth girl he liked when I was 14 or something
like he wanted me to dm her on my account and somehow make her like him jfl

• JFL
- don't be afraid to be direct in what you want but still you should make it a bit spicy so you don't sound like a simp
- never put them on pedestal the more you invest yourself in conversation the less she will be intrigued by your presence
- if she disrespects you, ghost her - she will probably come back begging for your attention

however I don't think it's that bad to be a MTN or even LTN sometimes... it's all about appeal tbh

no lies detected we slay noodlestacies while you incels rot on here @Swarthy Knight

water

why would she? no chad has sub100 followers, negative following ratio and 0 pics on profile

Send her mirror selfie and see if there's any difference to how she talks to you.

• +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel and hopecel

water

"Chadlite and simp for you" I look very good and have no personality so I just come off as creepy most of the time

• Hmm...
I remember my friend got me to dm some goth girl he liked when I was 14 or something
like he wanted me to dm her on my account and somehow make her like him jfl
I used to be a bluepilled subhuman at that age tbh
I don't mog anyone I'm just spitting FACTSSS
Send her mirror selfie and see if there's any difference to how she talks to you.
is mirror selfie a photo like this
hopecel

or a selfie with mirroring turned on?
"Chadlite and simp for you"
yes it's reality I've seen girls irl beg for Chadlites like children
I look very good
rate yourself out of 10
and have no personality
how is that even possible? are you an NPC?
so I just come off as creepy most of the time
relatable but only irl I'm somewhat creepy

online I can kinda mask my awkwardness

I used to be a bluepilled subhuman at that age tbh

I don't mog anyone I'm just spitting FACTSSS

is mirror selfie a photo like this
hopecel

or a selfie with mirroring turned on?

yes it's reality I've seen girls irl beg for Chadlites like children

rate yourself out of 10

how is that even possible? are you an NPC?

relatable but only irl I'm somewhat creepy

online I can kinda mask my awkwardness
I'd say ima 7 only real flaw being my eye area

• Hmm...
so a Chadlite? if you don't mind PM me your face and I'll tell you if you're coping or not
Sure I'm on the train right now I'll pm when home

• +1
why do chinese keep having children if theyre gonna all end up studycelling and workcelling like slaves ?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nofap, Swarthy Knight and hopecel
why the ugh reaction nigga your incelcore artist betrayed his fans, listen to fried by fluoride or smth normalfag ur probably seeing this on windows

why do chinese keep having children if theyre gonna all end up studycelling and workcelling like slaves ?
why the ugh reaction nigga your incelcore artist betrayed his fans, listen to fried by fluoride or smth normalfag ur probably seeing this on windows
yeah whatever but as an aryancel :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: you have no right to speak about someone else being a slave :hnghn:

most mid yet most popular, normalfag yet despised by the normies... interesting :feelshehe:
most popular cause hes what every tiktok normalfag listens to, fakecelcore artist

• JFL
most popular cause hes what every tiktok normalfag listens to, fakecelcore artist
most popular because his music is controversial unlike music of the whinebags you listen to

• JFL
Reactions: TrueBlueRetard
Could be
I used to know these two girls online who would befriend alot of guys online and then get them to send their face and make fun of them brutally

• +1
most popular because his music is controversial unlike music of the whinebags you listen to
"controversial" topics he sings about:
- dyed hair
- Egirls
- being left on read
- coffee
- anthony fantano

omfg what a controversial punk rebel :feelshaha:
lowest tier bait imaginable :feelstastyman:

• Ugh..
Could be
I used to know these two girls online who would befriend alot of guys online and then get them to send their face and make fun of them brutally
maybe she just craves attention :hnghn::blackpill:
"controversial" topics he sings about:
- dyed hair
- Egirls
- being left on read
- coffee
- anthony fantano

omfg what a controversial punk rebel :feelshaha:
lowest tier bait imaginable :feelstastyman:
yeah he has some whining rotter songs but his music most definitely IS controversial since it triggered many feminists and SJW soyboys and he was also banned from social media so quit this elitist nonsense

tell me what incelcore artists do you listen to and give me actually controversial songs :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel
maybe she just craves attention :hnghn::blackpill:

yeah he has some whining rotter songs but his music most definitely IS controversial since it triggered many feminists and SJW soyboys and he was also banned from social media so quit this elitist nonsense

tell me what incelcore artists do you listen to and give me actually controversial songs :ogre:
You're too much of a normalfag to deserve my peak gemerald truecelcore top ten

• JFL
If you look like your pf send her a selfie that will instantly get sent to her friends groupchat, so 20+ people can laugh at you while you preach on org about muh personality

• JFL