Personality means everything if you aren’t ugly or Chad

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
If you are ugly it doesn’t matter because it’s already over.

If you are Chad it doesn’t matter because you can make girls wet purely on looks.

If you are anywhere between this range, which is the vast majority of men, personality is VERY important.

If you have a social life and go out frequently, you’ll know how true this is. Only the PSL autist basement dwellers will deny this.

• +1
Reactions: LifeMaxxing, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, GordonFreeman and 7 others
psl autist basement dweller crew

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Enlil, hebbewem and 7 others
just be confident bro

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 4675 and 1 other person
If you are anywhere between this range, which is the vast majority of men, personality is VERY important.

If you have a social life and go out frequently, you’ll know how true this is. Only the PSL autist basement dwellers will deny this.
I agree, to a decent extend. But "personality" is to vague of a concept/word.

Your assesment is imo right. As I see it:

Most men are normies.
Most women can't get Chads (consistently), and will settle for normies on a (semi-)regular basis.
Normies have to compete among each other with other normies.
If a normie can be better then most other normies, he might have a decent-ish dating/sex/realtionship lifestyle.

Now I think personality, will do some but kinda little to beat other normies.
Real beating other normies factors are imo:
- Status
- wealth
- and then the rest comes, with also for example personality traits, being able to communicate and sell yourself well, etc..

• +1
Reactions: draco, Pendejo, needsolution and 2 others
just be alpha and hold frame bro, you're the prize mentality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5293, NormieKilla, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
2560.jpg

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
If you’re ugly you won’t even have a chance to be with the woman. If you’re a chad in her eyes then you’ll be worshipped. What you’re talking about is the every day average joe; and to be quite honest I rather be a rotting trucel than be the average normie. They get treated much much worse and it’s truly a sad sight to see. Woman see them as 2nd class citizens compared to chad. They constantly flake on them, always ghost them, never engage in conversation, always finds a way to exploit them whether it’s validation, money, scholastic help etc. And the only time they’ll get pussy is if they were on their best behavior after chad dumps Stacy and Stacy is horny that night, So slipping in the cracks

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
AHAHAHHAHA OP IS A SHITHEAD WHO WAS SAYING THAT CHEWING IS GREAT AND PROVIDED BRETT FUCKING MAVERICK's SHITTY VIDEO AS PROOF AND NOW THIS FUCKER HAS CONFIDENCE TO SAY THAT PERSONALITY FUCKING MATTERS HOLY SHIT WHAT A FUCKING GREYCEL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
AHAHAHHAHA OP IS A SHITHEAD WHO WAS SAYING THAT CHEWING IS GREAT AND PROVIDED BRETT FUCKING MAVERICK's SHITTY VIDEO AS PROOF AND NOW THIS FUCKER HAS CONFIDENCE TO SAY THAT PERSONALITY FUCKING MATTERS HOLY SHIT WHAT A FUCKING GREYCEL
I feel sorry for you

• JFL
Reactions: Slothcel, john2 and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I agree. I took 2 showers before leaving my house yesterday to watch a film with a strong female protagonist at the cinema and i kept getting eye fucked by every single woman. My personality levels were on the roof

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Nosecel
I agree. I took 2 showers before leaving my house yesterday to watch a film with a strong female protagonist at the cinema and i kept getting eye fucked by every single woman. My personality levels were on the roof
FUCK YOU FORGOT TO BE CONFIDENT AND HOLD FRAME. SHIT YOU NEED TO LIFT ASAP

Images 18

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Am i the only that wants to cave the faces completely in with my knee of every fag that does this pose
LoL they are ugly as fuck already. Btw search "bored at work" on youtube to see something interesting

LoL they are ugly as fuck already. Btw search "bored at work" on youtube to see something interesting

I literally want to put their mouths in that exact same style on a curb and go American history X on them. Fuck i hate those degenerate soyboys so much
giphy.gif

I literally want to put their mouths in that exact same style on a curb and go American history X on them. Fuck i hate those degenerate soyboys so much
giphy.gif
I want to do the same thing but to chads(in minecraft, please dont ban me)

I want to do the same thing but to chads(in minecraft, please dont ban me)

Chads are good people tbh, they tend to be the chillest and fun guys to be around. Soyboys are always passive aggressive gossipy degenerates.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, Deleted member 5293 and Enlil
Chads are good people tbh, they tend to be the chillest and fun guys to be around. Soyboys are always passive aggressive gossipy degenerates.
Chads deserve death for having a better love life than us

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
you denying chewing bru
Image result for star wars gif obi wan480 × 208

good personality = dark triad personality

JFL at greycels

You should have known by the 2010's decade that average is the new ugly and that rule will be even more true in the 2020's, so on and so forth.

Average men (4-5/10) cannot even get with their looksmatched as easily as in the past (+20 years ago). You just get shit and all the scraps when you're average in today market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back