Personality might not be bs like I thought

Quncho

Quncho

Professional Thugmaxxer Mtn+
I have just got with 7/10 black woman when I'm only a mid 5 or maybe even 4/10 black man. I'm pretty muscular but my face looks terrible. She works at my job so idk how this is gonna go. I am known to be a funny nigga and pretty smart. Is this just pure luck that she happened to find me attractive?

• +1
Reactions: SEAmaxxer
no, some girls have certain types, and you could fall into that niche

• +1
Reactions: Quncho
I have just got with 7/10 black woman when I'm only a mid 5 or maybe even 4/10 black man. I'm pretty muscular but my face looks terrible. She works at my job so idk how this is gonna go. I am known to be a funny nigga and pretty smart. Is this just pure luck that she happened to find me attractive?
luck + and some girls can give up after getting violetly used and raped by chads multiple times + she can have some sort of fetish and you can have that feature + or everyone she knows are much more worse than you

• +1
luck + and some girls can give up after getting violetly used and raped by chads multiple times + she can have some sort of fetish and you can have that feature + or everyone she knows are much more worse than you
I doubt this nigga has been raped. Prob lives in a gated community lmao. I just found out yesterday so we gon' talk soon.

I doubt this nigga has been raped. Prob lives in a gated community lmao. I just found out yesterday so we gon' talk soon.
yes if she got raped i think you should dump her cs she will probably broke your heart after healed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizowarrior and Quncho
yes if she got raped i think you should dump her cs she will probably broke your heart after healed
Alright nigga. I see what you're doing. Stop tryna get me to get rid of her bruv.

• +1
Reactions: schizowarrior
Listen, nigga, just start casually with her and try to fuck her ASAP. If she enjoys it and fucks with you regularly, you can observe her feelings towards you and decide if she's worth it for LTRing. You have no excuses for failing reading her intentions so be careful with her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizowarrior and Quncho
Listen, nigga, just start casually with her and try to fuck her ASAP. If she enjoys it and fucks with you regularly, you can observe her feelings towards you and decide if she's worth it for LTRing. You have no excuses for failing reading her intentions so be careful with her.
lmao. Genius

How did you meet her

• +1
How did you meet her
She was just a fine girl that worked at my job that I thought I had no shot at getting. Then her friends started to tell me about how she liked me so I decided to approach her. I have her number and I'll prob do somethin this weekend.

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
She was just a fine girl that worked at my job that I thought I had no shot at getting. Then her friends started to tell me about how she liked me so I decided to approach her. I have her number and I'll prob do somethin this weekend.
When you approached what was the first few things you said ?

• +1
When you approached what was the first few things you said ?
If I was good looking I would've came with a more cold approach but because I'm mid I went with a more complimentary approach. She had some braids in that day so I complimented her on those, then she gave me a compliment back cause I got some in too. I asked for her number after that and then we went our separate ways. It was at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight