Personality only becomes a determining factor when

S

SubhumanOverload

Bronze
You Don’t have enough face to make up for the lack of it.

Listen for a second. Personality comes into play when a girl has determined your lookslevel is enough for her to notice you but not enough so you stand out from the rest of the guys she knows or believes she deserves. This hit me the hardest when I finally had to stop coping and accept the reason girls lose interest in me isn’t only because I’m not attractive know, but because even when they seem interested. It’s still irrelevant if your not socially functional, they may like or seem like their into you, but the fact you have to in a way impress her goes to show your not attractive enough for her to pursue you or make it as easy as possible. As long as you have to jump through hoops in order for her to remain around there always be some slayer she likes more than.

This is why even if I do become satisfied with my appearance I wonder if I’ll ever be able to move passed how mentally fucked I’ve become

Somethings I wonder if I had not became aware of the red pill if I would mentallly be more sane than I currently am

• +1
Reactions: badromance
TLDR: Its all about looks. Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Deleted member 176, spark and 1 other person
The only way i will be ever content is when i have alot of $ in my bank account,otherwise AWALT.Never gonna chase a girl,even if it means i end up without wife.

TLDR: Its all about looks. Water is wet

Yes. But it’s all in reference to your lookslevel. Personality is a safe net if you meet the mark.

TLDR

Even if we do ascend with surgery it’s irrelevant if it doesn’t make you attractive enough or if your an autist like a good amount of us are(including myself)

Personality and looks are directly correlated. You don't have to do jack shit to improve the meme that is known as 'personality' once you look good.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Once I get a rhino, wrap around jaw implant and laser for my skin, my personality will be amazing, I will suddenly become extremely funny and charismatic too!

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite, TakaRyo and 11gaijin
Once I get a rhino, wrap around jaw implant and laser for my skin, my personality will be amazing, I will suddenly become extremely funny and charismatic too!

Wraparound implant blackpill; it never looks good

Wraparound implant blackpill; it never looks good
Lol. I'm not worried about surgeries for now, it's going to be a long time before I get any.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
maxx everything and die trying. ldar is death anyway