Personality-pill is Blackpill

Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Gwenocracy
Even if personality has a marginal effect on one’s SMV, personality is still dependent on factors outside of one’s control, ie. genetics and upbringing. Personality traits remain largely stagnant throughout an individual’s life.

The blackpill is that personality is just as deterministic as one’s looks is.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: descension, Imretarded?, Lookologist003 and 3 others
everything is luck, effort is futile

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Klasik616 and Darkeningstar
Even if personality has a marginal effect on one’s SMV, personality is still dependent on factors outside of one’s control, ie. genetics and upbringing. Personality traits remain largely stagnant throughout an individual’s life.

Voice is also part of looks and mostly genetic
Being neurotypical depends on your genes

I dislike my voice so much, also non NT
I cannot go from socially awkward to Brad Pitt level of charisma.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Tabula Rasa

Wait thats actually a really interesting take , since your overall ntness and personality is affected by genes this ultimatively means that the bluepill is proving the blackpill right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Tabula Rasa and Darkeningstar
Wait thats actually a really interesting take , since your overall ntness and personality is affected by genes this ultimatively means that the bluepill is proving the blackpill right
"Bluepill" tends more towards behaviour than personality

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded? and Klasik616

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

I think most men have good personalities. Certainly my friends I know do. The women they have been with lounge around all day watching Netflix or spend money on clothes made by child labor they will wear once and throw away. The women have a lack of awareness of all kinds, like children. It's lucky men value women for their looks, because women aren't building skyscrapers or mending roads.

I think members like thecel prove that personality means fuck all more than anything else. If personally did matter, then thecel's post would include slay stories, because he's a witty, clever and easygoing guy who is as unmoved as a rock in the face of racism and insults.

Voice is also part of looks and mostly genetic
Being neurotypical depends on your genes

I dislike my voice so much, also non NT
I cannot go from socially awkward to Brad Pitt level of charisma.
Voicepill is underrated. It's the next most characteristic part of oneself after face. In the absence of face it is your all. If you have a raspy vocal fry deep voice like that incel guy, Corpse Husband, you can make girls cum from it, because they are literally imagining that you are Chad. The voice for them fills in the blank with a nice jawline and hunter eyes.

Voice is more malleable than face is. Some men learn to speak from their throat when they should be speaking from their gut. Gay men have that iconic effect to their voice.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Tabula Rasa and Darkeningstar