[Personality test results] Is it over for me based on my personality?

Is it over for me based on my personality?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Link to the test I did:

Is my personality incel-tier?

My results:

Guide to what the "functions" mean:

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel
@FailedNormieManlet @Br0sk1

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Introversion over extroversion = not popular in high school

Intuition over sensing = you did not play sports nor exercise so you start to worry and think about shit a lot more than usual, increasing anxiety

Feeling over thinking = possibly low iq, bad at maths

Perceiving over judging = you simply don't give a shit if anything happens

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Xangsane and IThinkImAboutToROPE
It’s all cope.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Xangsane

Intuition over sensing = you did not play sports nor exercise so you start to worry and think about shit a lot more than usual, increasing anxiety

For each point:

Correct, I was a chubcel at secondary school, was perceived as "odd" and left with one friend. I did, however, leave with a tight-knit group of ethnic friends at uni.

I did play sports at secondary school (year 7 until year 9) and the first year at university

I was actually top of the class for maths classes, and I enjoyed them

I actually care a lot about long-term consequences if shit happens

• +1
Reactions: Exercise4cel
For each point:

Correct, I was a chubcel at secondary school, was perceived as "odd" and left with one friend. I did, however, leave with a tight-knit group of ethnic friends at uni.

I did play sports at secondary school (year 7 until year 9) and the first year at university

I was actually top of the class for maths classes, and I enjoyed them

I actually care a lot about long-term consequences if shit happens
Then your personality is probably something more like ISTP/J, but now that you're rotting on this forum all day it's probably INFP or INTP

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Hitler was INFJ so it doesn't mean that it's over for you if that's true you could potentially rule the world

• JFL
Link to the test I did:

Is my personality incel-tier?

My results:

View attachment 1686842View attachment 1686844View attachment 1686845View attachment 1686846View attachment 1686847

Guide to what the "functions" mean:
View attachment 1686850
I’m a entp miren:feelsokman:

• +1
Then your personality is probably something more like ISTP/J, but now that you're rotting on this forum all day it's probably INFP or INTP
I'd love to be more like an ISTP or ISTJ, but I think other facets of my personality seem to be too far developed (heard of cognitive functions?)

• +1
Hitler was INFJ so it doesn't mean that it's over for you if that's true you could potentially rule the world
He doesn't represent the vast majority of INFJs.

@AutismVictim

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3
Screenshot 4
Screenshot 5

Mine, according to 16personalities I'm an ENTJ, but I also got ENTP in the past.

• +1
those questions are way too complicated to base off of tbh, you could easily misinterpret some of them

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Bvnny.
He doesn't represent the vast majority of INFJs.
Yeah but what I'm trying to say is that there are a lot of cult leaders, politicians, priests who are INFJs because INFJs are usually charismatic (for example Gandhi), hence they are able to get a lot of followers/influence/power

• +1
those questions are way too complicated to base off of tbh, you could easily misinterpret some of them

Part 1: MBTI theory debunking stereotypes

How many of you started with 16personalities, attracted by the concepts and the curiosity to discover more about yourselves? We did it too.
INFJ got his real type since the beginning – confirming it only after a thorough analysis – while ISTJ got mistyped as INTJ. Not only once, and not only with this test: many online tests gave him the same result, until one day, when he started reading more about cognitive functions and discovered he was actually ISTJ.
The point is: there is a huge intuitive bias in the community; so, if you're one of the few “real” intuitives you're less likely to be mistyped. But there are way too many INxJs out there, and a huge percentage of them are mistyped.
Many of us are (or have been) in the same situation, and we are here to explain why online test results are inaccurate. Hope you’ll find it useful!

Online "MBTI" tests: pros and cons​

Pros:
  • They are a good starting point, they can give you a clue after all
  • They are quick and easy, and can raise your interest for the subject
  • Each personality has a detailed (and quite accurate) profile, with tips for growth and development that everyone can find useful
Cons:
  • They are NOT based on MBTI theory, they just use the same definitions
  • They don't consider your cognitive functions, but only the axis E/I, J/P…
  • Some questions are tricky and susceptible to the individual's interpretation

Yeah but what I'm trying to say is that there are a lot of cult leaders, politicians, priests who are INFJs because INFJs are usually charismatic (for example Gandhi), hence they are able to get a lot of followers/influence/power
I wish I could do that.

but I think other facets of my personality seem to be too far developed (heard of cognitive functions?)
No idea what that is lol

Also this is what i got from ur long ass quiz

• +1
  • +1
No worries. So you got ESFP and I got INFJ
Which do you think is a better type to have IRL?
prolly the extroverted and sensing ones

• +1
@CuriousCell aw man why is it over :feelswhy:

Oh, why so?
Which types do you think are most fitting for chads?
From what I understand from tests like this, Extroversion means you have a natural gravitation towards talking with people which is good if you wanna be seen as more approachable and social. Sensing probably means seeing things as what they are without any deeper meaning behind them which is good if you don't wanna seem like a nerd or something idk nigga. I got ISTP on the 16personalities one tho

most fitting for chads is all of the extroverted and perceiving ones prolly

• +1
Oh, why so?
Which types do you think are most fitting for chads?
Honestly its not. Actually you got quite the personality since almost every guy in this forum is obssesed with you. Also didn't you say you are clearly volcel?

What are you even looking for? Do you remember your answer for why you wanted to join the forum, when creating your account?

• +1
Honestly its not. Actually you got quite the personality since almost every guy in this forum is obssesed with you. Also didn't you say you are clearly volcel?

What are you even looking for? Do you remember your answer for why you wanted to join the forum, when creating your account?
Thank you! And yes I'm volcel.

I created an account because I wanted to make my own mog battles and read some fitness advice since I was a former fatcel who got lean and wanted to maintain that physique (I'm already chadlite facially)

I also do my own experiments for this forum and if love tips on how to attract a HQNP foid (long term relationships, not slaying since I don't do slaying)

From what I understand from tests like this, Extroversion means you have a natural gravitation towards talking with people which is good if you wanna be seen as more approachable and social. Sensing probably means seeing things as what they are without any deeper meaning behind them which is good if you don't wanna seem like a nerd or something idk nigga. I got ISTP on the 16personalities one tho

most fitting for chads is all of the extroverted and perceiving ones prolly
Estps are the biggest slayers :feelswhy:

@FailedNormieManlet I got INFJ on this test. Truecel personality?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
@Prince88

@thecel

• +1
Reactions: thecel
We have same personality type bro.

I'm pretty happy with life, so I guess it shouldn't be over for you.

• +1
We have same personality type bro.

I'm pretty happy with life, so I guess it shouldn't be over for you.
Thank you! I did think I was INFP but now I'm not too sure right now - INFJ seems to be a good fit too
I did do an enneagram test and I was undeniably a type 4

I am enfp we are both truecels
I could be jealous of estps.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Prince88

Mogs me. I’m a Eugene.

POO FLING

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Exercise4cel and Xangsane

Attachments

• shot5.png
    shot5.png
    115.1 KB · Views: 0
  • shot4.png
    shot4.png
    313.1 KB · Views: 0
  • shot3.png
    shot3.png
    301.1 KB · Views: 0
  • shot2.png
    shot2.png
    168.6 KB · Views: 0
  • shot1.png
    shot1.png
    165.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Woah
Do the 27 types correlate with any mbti types?

Let’s find out. I’m developing the statistics and data collection system to be released in the next update (which is when it exits beta).

• +1
Your main problem is standards in my opinion. You might want to geomaxx to Central Asia or something

• So Sad