1. ESTP
2. ESFP
3. ENFJ
4. ESFJ
5. ENTJ
6. ESTJ
7. ISTP
8. ISFP
9. ENTP (could be higher if they went outside more)
10. ENFP
11. ISFJ
12. ISTJ
13. INFJ (ni dom)
14. INTJ (ni dom)
15. INTP
16. INFP (they deserve their own category)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 26410 and 1 other person
1. Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Deleted member 6128, Hero of the Imperium and 7 others
OP evaluated me wrong I'm not ISFP. Don't listen to him.

They focus on the moment which is 180 from me. Wrong buddy. Do some more research.
it's either that or INTJ but i doubt u have that low fe

it's either that or INTJ but i doubt u have that low fe
I got INTJ on the site if that's any indication. All I do is planning and thinking about the future I'm really not a ISFP and I wish I were. I can't be in muh moment.

INXX is a death sentence for men. Although, I would put INTJs higher as we’re the most blackpilled MBTI type, and we’ll take the time to looksmaxx or smvmaxx to get something out of women or society. We’re natural systematizers and are willing to take action for a beneficial end goal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 23115
I got INTJ on the site if that's any indication. All I do is planning and thinking about the future I'm really not a ISFP and I wish I were. I can't be in muh moment.
many self proclaimed INTJ's on this site are ISFP's ngl. Like at least 50% from what i've noticed it's kinda funny.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
many self proclaimed INTJ's on this site are ISFP's ngl. Like at least 50% from what i've noticed it's kinda funny.
I will tend to believe they're indeed INTJ's and not ISFP's since most of us autists actually focus too much on the future and part of the reason we might be miserable is the lack of ability to focus on the moment.

I haven't read that much about it, you know more than me about the subject but if a major part of the ISFP personality is focusing on the moment, I will think again before you doubt them. Maybe it's neither.

I doubt you’re an ISFP. Average NT Normie is XSFX form my observation. They’re willing to live in the moment, and because of their Fe they won’t question the prevalent bluepill. Barely anyone in this forum is XSFX from my observation. It’s more IXTX or IT types JFL that are introverted rationalists that make the majority of this forum.

• +1
Is being typed an INTX basically an autism diagnosis? Every INTX I’ve met online have signs that they are JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 23115
Chad can be non-verbal autistic and slay.

I will tend to believe they're indeed INTJ's and not ISFP's since most of us autists actually focus too much on the future and part of the reason we might be miserable is the lack of ability to focus on the moment.

I haven't read that much about it, you know more than me about the subject but if a major part of the ISFP personality is focusing on the moment, I will think again before you doubt them. Maybe it's neither.
you can easily keep track of the events on the forum especially the experiences of other people which is Se. Se is all about the physical environment and how you can manipulate it. This forum is basically a physical environment ironically. You pretty easily post with others more than say an se inferior like @Xangsane who mostly talks to himself. I think you use both se and ni (the "planning" function) pretty evenly that's why you think you could be INTJ (they use ni heavily).

• +1
Reactions: Bashan
Just dont give a shit about anything and you can be whatever the shit personality type there is If you have true DGAF mentality youll take over the world, let alone women. See the problem with introverts is they think too much, always overthinking. Death sentence for a man DGAD attitudd = true slayer potential and conqueror

you can easily keep track of the events on the forum especially the experiences of other people which is Se. Se is all about the physical environment and how you can manipulate it. This forum is basically a physical environment ironically. You pretty easily post with others more than say an se inferior like @Xangsane who mostly talks to himself. I think you use both se and ni (the "planning" function) pretty evenly that's why you think you could be INTJ (they use ni heavily).
Caged at the @Xangsane example I can see the logic. I should view this as a forum character evaluation since it's all you can see. Maybe I project a ISFP persona I can see that.

Also thats why subhuman with no cars sleeping on their moms sofa still manage to bring some whore from the club(she may not be hot but thats another discussion

see, approach a woman. u get rejected brutally, who gives a fuck? some dude disrespects you, beat him up, who gives a fuck?

Caged at the @Xangsane example I can see the logic. I should view this as a forum character evaluation since it's all you can see. Maybe I project a ISFP persona I can see that.
I'm not Se inferior.

Just dont give a shit about anything and you can be whatever the shit personality type there is If you have true DGAF mentality youll take over the world, let alone women. See the problem with introverts is they think too much, always overthinking. Death sentence for a man DGAD attitudd = true slayer potential and conqueror
Facts

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
I'm not Se inferior.
You're too much inside your own ass I think he's right. You care way more about your content than literally anything else while I'm the opposite. I mostly interact with people and once in a blue moon will open a thread or focus on myself, kind of rare.

You're too much inside your own ass I think he's right. You care way more about your content than literally anything else while I'm the opposite. I mostly interact with people and once in a blue moon will open a thread or focus on myself, kind of rare.
Yes but I'm positive I'm not Se inferior. I don't think I have it.

Don't know, haven't read much about the topic. He's just right while describing you.

This is astrology but for people with autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 23218
if you were INFP you would be extremely wishy washy you are way too succinct for that. It's very easy to understand your points and threads. INFP's would monologue and no one would know what they're trying to prove at a certain point.

• Hmm...
You are very literal when you post news articles you just post the actual thing. THat is Se not Ne. Your Ni comes out when you talk to people about your elaborate plans for like dates and shit (most are probably larp and just a mental exercise cause you're INTJ).

• Hmm...
You are very literal when you post news articles you just post the actual thing. THat is Se not Ne. Your Ni comes out when you talk to people about your elaborate plans for like dates and shit (most are probably larp and just a mental exercise cause you're INTJ).
I am not INTJ.

if you were INFP you would be extremely wishy washy you are way too succinct for that. It's very easy to understand your points and threads. INFP's would monologue and no one would know what they're trying to prove at a certain point.
I used to be like this but when people point out I don't make sense, I try to divide them up into little bits for people to understand.

@JudgeandJury is ISTJ but they can act like ENFP's at times (they share the same functions) and you can see how wishy washy and weird he sounds. @Xangsane you are nowhere near as like that

@JudgeandJury is ISTJ but they can act like ENFP's at times (they share the same functions) and you can see how wishy washy and weird he sounds. @Xangsane you are nowhere near as like that
How old are you?

without Se that's impossible im afraid

9. ENTP (could be higher if they went outside more
I HATE BEING AN INTROVERTED EXTROVERT TYPE
1513961117195 1617963414490 Me The seeker ENTP 1546961106167 1501024994831 1540775715310 Screenshot 20220404 203047 DuckDuckGo 5f47e05963180d8896a5604baf3b9b83 How ENTP reacts to stress

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 23115
@Xangsane if you actually deny the truth because of muh he sounds immature or something you are delusional

I have theorized that INFP is sexually dimorphic and very feminine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
extraverted sensing aka living in the moment
i dont know what that really means, but you are correct. having a true dgaf mentality is very hard. most of those guys are either

1. braindead low iq which causes their brain to not think about complex shit. these guys cant do anything worth of quality though either being unemployed or just drugmaxxing 24/7

2) going through some fucked up trauma causing apathy. perhaps war or growing up harsh. now the thing is that man needs suffering. so if you had a shit life, but u can convert your suffering to strength

3) drugs

and finally, training your mind but very hard as I mentioned b4

• +1
ENFP should be lower, like INFP it's too feminine for a man. Actually being INTJ unironically mogs a lot of other types because being dark triad comes natural, and that's the only thing women are attracted to in terms of personality. Being 6psl and dark triad mogs being an equally good looking goofy entertainer.

• +1
ENFP should be lower, like INFP it's too feminine for a man. Actually being INTJ unironically mogs a lot of other types because being dark triad comes natural, and that's the only thing women are attracted to in terms of personality. Being 6psl and dark triad mogs being an equally good looking goofy entertainer.
i put it that high cause prettyboys who are ENFP can maybe have appeal and lots here are prettyboys. INTJ COULD be higher but too many rot and don't do anything.

I’m ISTP according to a quiz but it said I was borderline ESTP like barely more introverted than extroverted, right on the line