PersonalityInkwell is the greatest of all time

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
He dominated incels.is and now he is doing it here. There has never been anyone who has managed to do this. Prove me wrong.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 5912 and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Who?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 54UD4D3, Ultramental, Good_Little_Goy and 7 others
Rightfulcel and pinkwell are my fav users

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5522
He's cool :feelsez:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and GigaMogger
I respect him for spreading the gospel of the dickpill

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person

Bumperino

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 5522
@personalityinkwell

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
9cIj.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, maxxedfalloutdweller, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
He lives rent free in this forum's head

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, PYT, GigaMogger and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 4430, GigaMogger and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 5522
All he does is autistically debate against bs that no one even believes in

What does he debate that nobody believes in? The dick pill? The driver licence pill? 6 foot being manlet? I think everything he debates is true.

He dominated incels.is and now he is doing it here. There has never been anyone who has managed to do this. Prove me wrong.
@Ritalincel

• JFL
Reactions: Insecure03, GigaMogger and Deleted member 5522
What does he debate that nobody believes in? The dick pill? The driver licence pill? 6 foot being manlet? I think everything he debates is true.
These are all meme tier and don't need to be regurgitated 24/7, I've never seen him share an original idea, not saying that those concepts are unfactual

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
These are all meme tier and don't need to be regurgitated 24/7, I've never seen him share an original idea, not saying that those concepts are unfactual
Very little ideas are "original" as reality only contains so many factors.

Although the dick pill + driver licence pill by micropenis29 is a theory that transcends the black pill and should be spoken about.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 4612
Very little ideas are "original" as reality only contains so many factors.

Although the dick pill + driver licence pill by micropenis29 is a theory that transcends the black pill and should be spoken about.
I've made very good debates about hebephilia being completely normal and not pedophilia, when a lot of brainwashed people believe it to be.

https://incels.is/threads/that-16-year-old-foid-i-posted-earlier-was-actually-12.230908/

those two threads made by me inspired these two threads:

https://incels.is/threads/hahahahahahahaha.231545/
https://incels.is/threads/if-you-kn...of-your-attraction-to-her-you-inkwell.231586/

• +1
I've made very good debates about hebephilia being completely normal and not pedophilia, when a lot of brainwashed people believe it to be.

https://incels.is/threads/that-16-year-old-foid-i-posted-earlier-was-actually-12.230908/

those two threads made by me inspired these two threads:

https://incels.is/threads/hahahahahahahaha.231545/
https://incels.is/threads/if-you-kn...of-your-attraction-to-her-you-inkwell.231586/
That's exactly what I was talking about. Every normal T uncucked average iq guy knows it's normal yet you feel the need to make dozens of your water is wet threads and debates about it, arguing against the stupidest people to feel smart.

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 4612
That's exactly what I was talking about. Every normal T uncucked average iq guy knows it's normal yet you feel the need to make dozens of your water is wet threads and debates about it, arguing against the stupidest people to feel smart.
except plenty of idiots think otherwise. You're saying the average guy believes that 12 years old isn't pedophilia? I could show you a thread on this very forum where several people were arguing pedophilia and hebephilia were the same exact thing. That isn't very "water is wet", no matter what you say about it.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stuckneworleans
except plenty of idiots think otherwise. You're saying the average guy believes that 12 years old isn't hebephilia? I could show you a thread on this very forum where several people were arguing pedophilia and hebephilia were the same exact thing. That isn't very "water is wet", no matter what you say about it.
It's cucked that you feel the need to explain shit like this to idiots when they are obvious truths. That's your main thing on the forum.

I can't take you serious at all how important your forum cred is to you when you could just invest your time in looks and moneymaxxing.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
It's cucked that you feel the need to explain shit like this to idiots when they are obvious truths. That's your main thing on the forum.

I can't take you serious at all how important your forum cred is to you when you could just invest your time in looks and moneymaxxing.
I am looksmaxxing though, and I am currently in school.

It's not such an obvious truth, no matter how you spin it.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 5522
can you give me an example of an "original" idea that you have shared?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
  • Love it
  • JFL