Perspective

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Been talking to dad about philosophy and he seems to think life is about math and science and there is a greater meaning of life

Yo me I truly don’t believe in a meaning of life. We are just genes trying to pass ourselves on, on a floating rock in an inifinitely massive universe, nothing truly matters the meaning of life is whatever you want it to be imo

However I wonder what you guys believe got me wondering

• Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940
Life is about math and science? What’s that mean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and Danish_Retard
no idea mate 💀

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
seeking the meaning of life = fucked up neurotransmitters

• +1
seeking the meaning of life = fucked up neurotransmitters
I think maybe it’s just the way humans cope to fill the void of the reality (the blackpill)

Life is about math and science? What’s that mean
He thinks that in the end math and shit is all that matters but the reality is as a human ur meaning of life is to reproduce. All the side effects of inceldom is purely proof of this imho

• +1
He thinks that in the end math and shit is all that matters but the reality is as a human ur meaning of life is to reproduce. All the side effects of inceldom is purely proof of this imho
I’ve always thought that idea was a completely braindead attempt to integrate science and religion tbh.

Tries to do both but not really supported by either

• +1
I’ve always thought that idea was a completely braindead attempt to integrate science and religion tbh.

Tries to do both but not really supported by either
I agree tbf

Life is meaningless, the meaning comes from one’s own POV

• +1
I agree tbf

Life is meaningless, the meaning comes from one’s own POV

No! Life is just meaningless. The only thing that is relevant for you - but still meaningless on any higher level - is your experience and how enjoyable it is.

• +1
No! Life is just meaningless. The only thing that is relevant for you - but still meaningless on any higher level - is your experience and how enjoyable it is.
Yes exactly there’s no higher meaning. Only a blank canvas for one’s journey thru life