Peruvian Incel ascends by geomaxxing in Russia

Opinion? @ElTruecel
We need to run ethnic game

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ElTruecel
Opinion? @ElTruecel
We need to run ethnic game
Greez was telling me in genetic prisoners that Russian foids are ethnic only. Poles tell me this 24/7 and I think I believe them. Have you seen how many polish Hispanic relationships there are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and sportsmogger
Greez was telling me in genetic prisoners that Russian foids are ethnic only. Poles tell me this 24/7 and I think I believe them. Have you seen how many polish Hispanic relationships there are
Ye bruh polly (idk if you remember him from acheron) also told me such thing.

• +1
I miss that russian nigga Polly, we always used to chat abt everything for like a year. We met on the same place where i met DVD, last thing i Heard abt him is that he was drafted but that's bullshit since he had a heart condition and therefore un-fit for conscription @ElTruecel

• +1
I miss that russian nigga Polly, we always used to chat abt everything for like a year. We met on the same place where i met DVD, last thing i Heard abt him is that he was drafted but that's bullshit since he had a heart condition and therefore un-fit for conscription @ElTruecel
He left and ascended with a Chechen foid probably

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and EggKing
Geomaxxing is legit

• +1
no ethnic game for my shitalian genetics, over.

• So Sad
  • +1
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
He left and ascended with a Chechen foid probably
He disliked chechens because in his own words they were stealing russian women and replacing them :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
@fuxkdakikez dox

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Jason Voorhees