Pete davidson in therapy due to being bullied by kanye

pussyhole world

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member
Clearly an agenda lol. Imagine a grown as man being scared of a meme. First kanye got cucked, and popular media did not push the mentality of telling the girl to stop being a hoe. But instead they made being cucked, and married females commiting adultery an okay thing.

Seems like they are also trying to have the popular media cancel kanye. I can see a lot of idiot idolotry foids crying over this relatable virtue signal like the guy was truly a victim of trauma.

They are tying to make alpha tendency's, like calling people out, and reacting to bullshit in a masculine way a taboo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Magical Apple
Clearly an agenda lol. Imagine a grown as man being scared of a meme. First kanye got cucked, and popular media did not push the mentality of telling the girl to stop being a hoe. But instead they made being cucked, and married females commiting adultery an okay thing.

Seems like they are also trying to have the popular media cancel kanye. I can see a lot of idiot idolotry foids crying over this relatable virtue signal like the guy was truly a victim of trauma.

They are tying to make alpha tendency's, like calling people out, and reacting to bullshit in a masculine way a taboo.
its not even about masculinity at this point, its about common human decency.

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
Kanye is dark triad

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

one word. Jews.

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
She don't believe in shooting stars
But she believe in shoes & cars
Wood floors in the new apartment
Couture from the store's department
You more like L'eau de Stardee shit
I'm more of the, trips to Florida
Order the h'orderves, views of the water
Straight from the page of your favorite author
And the weather so breezy
Man why can't life always be this easy
She in the mirror dancing so sleazy
I get a call like "Where are you Yeezy?"
And try to hit you with a 'Oeur de Whopee'
Till I get flashed by the paparazzi
Damn, these nigga's got me
I hate these nigga's more than a Nazi

She don't believe in shooting stars
But she believe in shoes & cars
Wood floors in the new apartment
Couture from the store's department
You more like L'eau de Stardee shit
I'm more of the, trips to Florida
Order the h'orderves, views of the water
Straight from the page of your favorite author
And the weather so breezy
Man why can't life always be this easy
She in the mirror dancing so sleazy
I get a call like "Where are you Yeezy?"
And try to hit you with a 'Oeur de Whopee'
Till I get flashed by the paparazzi
Damn, these nigga's got me
I hate these nigga's more than a Nazi

• +1
Reactions: Fosoba
fuck pete davidson. how does that fggt at all have the right to sleep with youthful foggers like ariana grande. ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR