Pete Davidson is actually really good looking!

JammyCel

JammyCel

Banned
I know people constantly say that "Pete davidson is carried by height and d-ck size" but this isnt entirely true. Lets observe this man gayly shall we?

what can i say, he looks hardmonious, he has decent features. and he looks better than tom holland. people whom call this guy ugly are copers. even without height he would still be high MTN. pete davidson is realistically Low HTN. similar rating to that of timothee chalamet. Pete Davidson is not bad looking although he has a good clump of facial flaws.

moral of the story, use a better example when shitting on a celebrity for looks, this guy has so much feminine appeal that guys dont even realize

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looks>books, Usernames, Olivecel and 3 others
how can you compare him to timothe

• +1
Reactions: JammyCel and castizo
how can you compare him to timothe
timothee has an amazing jaw but his eyes eyes are funky and hes mildly recessed. his hair, coloring, and jaw are his biggest halos

• +1
Reactions: castizo and iblamehumphrey
This is the same guy that called kshami and zeta low chads btw

• Hmm...
Reactions: JammyCel
timothee has an amazing jaw but his eyes eyes are funky and hes mildly recessed. his hair, coloring, and jaw are his biggest halos
cope his jaw is everage,and his halos is his nose he has one of the best noses possible,and his eye are is good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JammyCel, iblamehumphrey and castizo
This is the same guy that called kshami and zeta low chads btw
nah i said HTN's. zeta i used to call low chadlite but someone knocked the grey outta me

• +1
Reactions: castizo
cope his jaw is everage,and his halos is his nose he has one of the best noses possible,and his eye are is good
yeah his nose is great. eyes have NCT tho.

• +1
Reactions: castizo
nah i said HTN's. zeta i used to call low chadlite but someone knocked the grey outta me
JoinedSep 17, 2024Posts27Reputation11 you literally joined today what are you on about, also i will learn you some fucking basic human decency rn, when someone reps you on here you rep them back okay? now give me my reps

• +1
Reactions: JammyCel
1. It’s his absolute best photo, excellent lighting to cover the darkness around eyes that he has irl. Even still, his bottom lip ruins his facial harmony.
2. He’s NOT more attractive than Tom Holland (in the face), and especially NOT at the same level as Timothee Chalamet. Are you delusional?
3. Chalamet doesn’t have prey eyes. He has dead-eyes which are highly attractive.

I agree he’s not as ugly as people think. But the celebrities he dated are way outta his league tbh.

Last edited:
Frauded pic and he still looks bad

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC and Olivecel
Elite frauding cant even help, he still looks like a druggie pulled of the street for a quick photo shoot

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4, Olivecel and Usernames