Pete Davidson is my idol

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

“what do you want from me?” “Your love.”
Pete Davidson is everything I wish I was. He’s tall, skinny, tatted, rich, funny, big cock, and carefree. Flawless in every way. Everything I lack, he has.

Just look at how NT and carefree and relaxed he is

pete-davidson-seen-out-walking-and-smoking-a-joint-in-manhattan-on-picture-id979532254

I love his style too and I have adapted it as well. The only problem is I’m ugly fat and short as fuck with a small dick and no money

4D4BE86800000578-5851193-image-a-77_1529146166501.jpg

spl5016950-001-1534764211.jpg

This bad boy has more appeal than every male faggot model in existence. He’s also low inhib and has a huge cock and fucks every celebrity female known to man. It’s over for us. Skete won the game.

Another thing that makes him so hot to women is that he’s a medium ugly slayer. Bleached hair. He has the whole package. It saddens me that no matter what I do or what I wear, I’ll never be half the man he is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Elvisandreaa
you see these two black eyes he has?
364CDF76 64D4 4BCF 982F 3015EBB9D3F7

That was me when I raped and abused his ass.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Pete Davidson is everything I wish I was. He’s tall, skinny, tatted, rich, funny, big cock, and carefree. Flawless in every way. Everything I lack, he has.

Just look at how NT and carefree and relaxed he is

pete-davidson-seen-out-walking-and-smoking-a-joint-in-manhattan-on-picture-id979532254

I love his style too and I have adapted it as well. The only problem is I’m ugly fat and short as fuck with a small dick and no money

4D4BE86800000578-5851193-image-a-77_1529146166501.jpg

spl5016950-001-1534764211.jpg

This bad boy has more appeal than every male faggot model in existence. He’s also low inhib and has a huge cock and fucks every celebrity female known to man. It’s over for us. Skete won the game.

Another thing that makes him so hot to women is that he’s a medium ugly slayer. Bleached hair. He has the whole package. It saddens me that no matter what I do or what I wear, I’ll never be half the man he is
Just be tall and statusmaxxed theory never fails.

Even his terrible eye area isn’t keeping him from slaying gigastacies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Vermilioncore
Just be tall and statusmaxxed theory never fails.

Even his terrible eye area isn’t keeping him from slaying gigastacies.
He’s also very NT and bad boy with a mix of super funny in there as well. I could imagine he’s good at roasting people.

If I were to walk by him I could picture him saying to his girl and friends some shit like “why does this guy smell like he just took a fresh shit in his undies?” And they all laugh and say “omg you’re so mean Pete stop”…

He’s just a winner and there’s no denying it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, helpmegod, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
indeed and he is funny

youre not

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
He’s also very NT and bad boy with a mix of super funny in there as well. I could imagine he’s good at roasting people.

If I were to walk by him I could picture him saying to his girl and friends some shit like “why does this guy smell like he just took a fresh shit in his undies?” And they all laugh and say “omg you’re so mean Pete stop”…

I will kill him and pull his T50 eyeballs out and cook them and then feed to his whore gf.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Vermilioncore

Tbh I never found him very funny. Very corny jokes imo.

But stacies think he’s funny and that’s all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore