Pete Davidson, The NON-NT Un-Moggable Tall Big Dick Bad-Boy Slayer Of Hollywood (PETE-DAVIDSON-MAXXING)

kyb

kyb

mog or be mogged
PETE "HOLD THIS MOG" DAVIDSON
THE "UGLY" (HE'S NOT UGLY) SLAYER OF HOLLYWOOD, AND LET ME EXPLAIN WHY BECAUSE ALOT OF YOU WILL COPE AND SAY HES A LTN-MTN OOFY DOOFY DORK, THAT'S COPE AND YOU'RE ABOUT TO SEE WHY HE'S AN UNMOGGABLE GIGASLAYER, HE HAS THE SMV OF PRETTYBOY UNICORN MAJESTIC-MAXXED-GIGACHAD.

HE'S DATED A LONG-LIST OF GIGA-STATUS-MAXXED GIGASTACIES SUCH AS

Ariana Grande

Kim Kardashian
Carly Aquilino
Cazzie David
Ariana Grande
Kate Beckinsale
Margaret Qualley
Kaia Gerber

View attachment 2279663 MOGGER HOTBOY-AURA, ESP WITH TATTOOS, HEIGHT (6'3") AND HIS FRAME

View attachment 2279664'

LET'S NOT FORGET THAT PEOPLE THOUGHT HIS GIGASTACY EX-GIRLFRIEND KIM KARDASHIAN PHOTOSHOPPED HIS JAWLINE AT ONE POINT CAUSE IT WAS SO MOGGER.

HE ALSO SLAYED STATUSMAXXED GIGASTACY ARIANA GRANDE
View attachment 2279671

AND WAS CONFIRMED TO HAVE A 10 INCH DICK BY HER, BRUTAL DICKPILL, CREDIT TO @JawMogger FOR THIS INFO.

AND HE'S ALSO A JESTERMAXXED FUNNY STAND-UP COMEDIAN.
View attachment 2279673
LET'S NOT FORGET THAT KIM KARDASHIAN CUCKED KANYE WEST FOR THIS BAD BOY JFL, EVEN KANYE ISN'T SAFE FROM THE BRUTAL ALPHA MOG, HE EVEN GOT SENT A PICTURE OF PETE IN BED WITH KIM FROM PETE HIMSELF, FUCKING BRUUUUUUTAL.

OIP 5

THIS IS WHAT HE WAS FUCKING EVERY SINGLE-NIGHT, HE WAS GIGA-SEMEN-MAXXING INSIDE HER THROAT WITH HER BIG SUCCULENT LIPS THEN FLIPPING HER OVER FOR A NICE DOGGYSTYLE DEEP-DICKING, OVER FOR KANYE.

OVERALL? GIGA-HOLLYWOOD DICK-GIVER AND CAN FUCK YOUR GIRL, IF YOU EVEN HAVE ONE INCEL JFL.

USE ALL THIS INFORMATION TO PETE-DAVIDSON-MAXX AND BECOME A SLAYER.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, anticel, midlatinocel and 3 others
OIP 3

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: J o r o and midlatinocel
water pete is @Vain786maxxed

theres no maxxing for people in here, its over for them

10 inch dick claim has been debunked

“I don’t understand. It’s really not that special,” a bashful Davidson, 29, replied. “It’s a very normal-sized penis.”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and WeiWei

“I don’t understand. It’s really not that special,” a bashful Davidson, 29, replied. “It’s a very normal-sized penis.”
shut the fuck up hes gigachad it doesn't matter if its been debunked because all foids already think he has a 10 inch dick and that's all that matters.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
shut the fuck up hes gigachad it doesn't matter if its been debunked because all foids already think he has a 10 inch dick and that's all that matters.
Just be tall rich famous and have your dad die in 9/11 theory

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Just be tall rich famous and have your dad die in 9/11 theory
exactly it isn't hard but your mid ass cant accomplish simple shit like that and that's why you're capped at slaying low tier goblinas

exactly it isn't hard but your mid ass cant accomplish simple shit like that and that's why you're capped at slaying low tier goblinas
I don't slay anything actually i smoke pot and contemplate suicide

Pete is clearly packing a BWC. Kim K has taken a large number of BBCs so he must have been able to measure up

Normal is 8 inches for org standards so ye makes sense

although pete is not exactly a prettyboy, he's got that innocent, boyish aura to him which a lot of females really like

another example of youth + collagen = everything

he’s not even NT lol

he has borderline personality disorder

i guess NT here means he can run his mouth and has godly extroversion

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
he’s not even NT lol

i put NON-NT dumbfuck read the title again.

he’s not even NT lol

i put NON-NT dumbfuck read the title again.
When we talk about NT v Non-NT we’re talking about autism, social anxiety, shit like that

Depression will not do shit to your smv, non-nt in this context means shit that affects your social skills ONLY. Things like bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder etc are even beneficial to your smv tbh, those are the social butterfly disorders that make you low inhib and the life of the party

Jfl if you’re sitting there thinking any disorder besides autism affects literally anything

When we talk about NT v Non-NT we’re talking about autism, social anxiety, shit like that

Depression will not do shit to your smv, non-nt in this context means shit that affects your social skills ONLY. Things like bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder etc are even beneficial to your smv tbh, those are the social butterfly disorders that make you low inhib and the life of the party

Jfl if you’re sitting there thinking any disorder besides autism affects literally anything
okay but you're ugly.

okay but you're ugly.
I mog you to actual hell and back and you would genuinely drag your nuts through glass to be me for a single millisecond, genuinely, not kidding

But that is entirely irrelevant to what I’m talking about

I mog you to actual hell and back and you would genuinely drag your nuts through glass to be me for a single millisecond, genuinely, not kidding

But that is entirely irrelevant to what I’m talking about
highly doubt that, you don't know what you're in for incel.

highly doubt that, you don't know what you're in for incel.
I’m literally life on easy mode
I’m not gonna argue with an incel larping as a human being, this is insane
As I said, non-nt is shorthand for autistic, 0 other disorders are being talked about for this.

I’m literally life on easy mode
I’m not gonna argue with an incel larping as a human being, this is insane
As I said, non-nt is shorthand for autistic, 0 other disorders are being talked about for this.
guess your mother loves larp dick

oof
You are not cut out for what you’re trying to do with this here
You're not him, you're a loser, and your mother loves this, all of it.

stfu you fucking retarded greycel

this nigger is ugly as shit, low leaning mid tier normie, some could argue ltn

muhh jaw it doesnt save him nigga if all his other features are below average

stfu you fucking retarded greycel

this nigger is ugly as shit, low leaning mid tier normie, some could argue ltn

muhh jaw it doesnt save him nigga if all his other features are below average
holy cope LMFAOOOO go ROPE.

holy cope LMFAOOOO go ROPE.
6AA04E35 4C96 4780 AE5B 78434486AF64

go suck this ugly motherfuckers dick you homosexual faggot lover

ugly fat lips
ugly bulbous nose
ugly outsticking ears
bug eyes with bad undereyes
round and high hairline
high set thin eyebrows
no lashes

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
View attachment 2279759

ugly fat lips
ugly bulbous nose
ugly outgoing wars
round and high hairline
cope he mogs your boyfriends chico and james to the 9th circle of hell and back

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
cope he mogs your boyfriends chico and james to the 9th circle of hell and back
i dont idolize any of them cuz im not a 16 year old faggot like you:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: i rather stick to girls

although pete is not exactly a prettyboy, he's got that innocent, boyish aura to him which a lot of females really like

more like just be top 1% height + white = everything

he’s not even NT lol

Yes that's why he can't hold a long term relationship. Nonchalantmaxxing work for the short term.

OP forgot Skete was with EMRATA too lmao.

Women like nonchalant guys it gives her something different than the average NT guy. Cuz NTs are boring, but give em stability for the long term.

And simping is a full NT behavior.

I feel he's on the line of prettyboy/ jestermaxxing.

No doubt uses this as a means to be an absolute nt gigachad with the ladies.

I mean that list says it all when it comes to conversing and status. However Beckinsale mogs all of those whores into another dimension of looks. I used to love Kate Beckinsale, she's an abused whore and it pains me to say that.

Not sure I agree with Kanye having to get dickmogged. Or get mogged at all

I feel he's on the line of prettyboy/ jestermaxxing.

No doubt uses this as a means to be an absolute nt gigachad with the ladies.

I mean that list says it all when it comes to conversing and status. However Beckinsale mogs all of those whores into another dimension of looks. I used to love Kate Beckinsale, she's an abused whore and it pains me to say that.

Not sure I agree with Kanye having to get dickmogged. Or get mogged at all
cope kate beckinsale is a mid tier becky and kanye deserved the mog

cope kate beckinsale is a mid tier becky and kanye deserved the mog
My cope with your cope. Whose cope is your cope?

View attachment 2279759

ugly fat lips
ugly bulbous nose
ugly outsticking ears
round and high hairline
high set thin eyebrows
no lashes
Hes sort of gl tbh ur chosing retard expression pic

• JFL
Reactions: buflek

Youre very knowledgeable with everything but your descripción with mental disorder seems too light and positive projected tha what it really is.

I suspect******* to maybe be borderline and its definitely not that walk in the Park. Also unfortunately it has to be said but when somekne has smth they normally have comorbidity.

But well,

he’s not even NT lol

Thats this forum definitionn yh

so dark triad bad?

The dark triad look gives you niche appeal tbh

the golden retriever prettyboy look has the highest appeal I believe
which one is better life wise

If Pete was not nt he would be rotting on this forum but still he have a lot of above average features.

which one is better life wise
Definitely golden retriever high trust while being masculine at the same time. Like vinnie hacker.

You’ll be seen as more approachable and friendlier while still retaining sex appeal thanks to your masculine features.

you won’t give off school shooter vibes just from looks alone.

I do not want to live in a world where women are attracted to them. Why do they need him when they have, for example, Liam Hemsworth