Petition for jason to get his mod back

beniman

beniman

Diamond
WARNING GLAZE AHEAD!!!

Fr @Jason Voorhees is one of the top 3 chillest mods 2gether with @Gengar And @emeraldglass so I dont understand why he got demodded? Fuck you to the nigger mod that did it, I wish Hitler was still here so he could put ur jew ass in the gas Chamber

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, N1666, Jason Voorhees and 7 others
Screenshot 2024 01 21 at 30226pm

• Woah
Reactions: beniman
Jeyson is myman come on mannn man Come on man Come on man eyy man comeo on eyy im american

• Love it
WARNING GLAZE AHEAD!!!

Fr @Jason Voorhees is one of the top 3 chillest mods 2gether with @Gengar And @emeraldglass so I dont understand why he got demodded? Fuck you to the nigger mod that did it, I wish Hitler was still here so he could put ur jew ass in the gas Chamber
jfl if u couldnt tell @Gengar learnt jewish tricks during his time as a mod. nothing is true bhai...

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar and beniman
WARNING GLAZE AHEAD!!!

what did lil bro do to get demoted

Also why did u get banned @WhoTookVendetta

WARNING GLAZE AHEAD!!!

@NumbThePain demoted him probably

• +1
Jason is nice, collatéral victim of that civil war

• +1
Damn why tho. Who demodded him?: Was it @NumbThePain

And why tf is @NumbThePain admin

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
no one cares about me. Please give me attention!!! I need artention please please please im so lonely attention is needed! :feelswhy::feelswhy: Im so lonely please saar just a little bit of attention please :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Rea
imagine glazing another man this hard

• Hmm...
Appreciate th4 shoutout bro

• Love it
WARNING GLAZE AHEAD!!!

Thanks bhai. :Comfy::Comfy:

• Love it