Petition for Negroes to stop taking our women

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
I see too many Negroes with white females and it's disturbing to me. Dear Mister Negro, please stick with your own kind. Stop taking our women and get yourself a Shaniqua to love. We don't need any more competition from you. We need more white babies!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 17311, lil truecel and 27 others
negroes arent taking white women since neither white women want anything to do with then nor do the niggers want anything to do with white women

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NT Master, Deleted member 17311, vaninskybird and 12 others
negroes arent taking white women since neither white women want anything to do with then nor do the niggers want anything to do with white women
I see it at work where miscegenated couples come in. It ruins my entire day!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: closedplatecel, ballskin, KING REIDYZ and 5 others
Read my signature to see two problems resulting from Pean hole worship.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
I see too many Negroes with white females and it's disturbing to me. Dear Mister Negro, please stick with your own kind. Stop taking our women and get yourself a Shaniqua to love. We don't need any more competition from you. We need more white babies!
@DwayneWhite55 opinions?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, BigJimsWornOutTires and DwayneWhite55
@DwayneWhite55 opinions?
He's right for once,he must live in the USA and not a coper like most on here. But no black guy is going to say ok I'll quit fucking white women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, PrinceLuenLeoncur, closedplatecel and 8 others
He's right for once,he must live in the USA and not a coper like most on here. But no black guy is going to say ok I'll quit fucking white women.
What if your name is Dr. Umar?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep, Deleted member 20056 and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530 and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Yes, I live in the Southern US (kinda mid atlantic South). My city is very Afro centric.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SLA, Deleted member 17291 and DwayneWhite55
Yes, I live in the Southern US (kinda mid atlantic South). My city is very Afro centric.
I thought the South was kinda segregated(not much racial mixing in the region)

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 16058
Stop taking HIS WOMEN bro stop @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234
8C58D60A 1B0A 4061 B800 34520870EFBE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 18522 and 4 others
No, not really. It's only segregated physically. Mentally the cultures collide. You see more interracial in the South too. I guess the white guilt is strong.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Beetlejuice
Nope, I live a small ass town in the SE USA and Ive lverheard blacks bragging about how many white bitches they fuck more than a few times

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread and Beetlejuice
White women are gross. Any black dude that is obsessed with white women most likely has self hate issues.

Black women and white women both have masculine facial structures, both aren’t options for any high quality man.

the objective attractiveness ranking of women is

1. north and south east Asian women
2. Latin women
3. Arab women

sometimes I get a urge to aggressive fuck Nordic white women as revenge for slavery but other than that they’re gross.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 17311, lil truecel and 4 others
White men are fucking everyone’s women bro

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Sorry but I can't drop my plan to darken families

my nigga clouder still living in the 1630s lala land ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 17311, closedplatecel and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, PrinceLuenLeoncur and gamma
youre living in your never existing made up ethnic fantasy, im living in reality
Nigga i don’t wanna argue with you. But me and my friends fuck white bitches all day. You play Valorant all day. You have 0 experience and prove it if you still deny it in 2022. Even forums racists r starting to drop their copes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 17311, closedplatecel and 8 others
Anglo-Saxon return to power arc when?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
youre living in your never existing made up ethnic fantasy, im living in reality
white women are down to go interracial

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
Nigga i don’t wanna argue with you. But me and my friends fuck white bitches all day. You play Valorant all day. You have 0 experience and prove it if you still deny it in 2022. Even forums racists r starting to drop their copes.

i dont care about your shitty reddit link from a blackcel mass coping subreddit
you fuck white crackhead bitches while white men fuck superior ethnic bitches

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, PrinceLuenLeoncur and prettyboislime
jfl i fuck white stacylite virgins who play sports and don’t even smoke weed meanwhile you rot on valorant all day with your incel ass. didn’t even wanna get on ur ass but u forced the hand jfl. u legit look like stereotypical chubby white gamer nerd pheno. you wear glasses and get 0 pussy. get off my dick jfl even ur white buddies agree w me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 17311, AscendingHero and 1 other person
white women are down to go interracial
white men are more likely to go interracial with ethnic women
white women going interracial = ugly nordic gremlin whores from low class communities

• +1
Reactions: gamma
+ the ethnics who like white guys are bottom of the barrel third worlders looking for cash and a greencard. not a flex jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 17311
white men are more likely to go interracial with ethnic women
white women going interracial = ugly nordic gremlin whores from low class communities
i'll make sure to advise all the ethnics to seek the college sorority type white women for interracial :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

jfl i fuck white stacylite virgins who play sports
keep coping, you havent touched a virgin in your life
>play sports
thats bad. women shouldnt play sports, and women who do play sports look like trannies and are incredibly ugly and masculine
you rot on valorant all day with your incel ass
wrong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and prettyboislime
Niggers after reading your petition

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
+ the ethnics who like white guys are bottom of the barrel third worlders looking for cash and a greencard. not a flex jfl
cope
WM ethnic female couples are the most successful

i'll make sure to advise all the ethnics to seek the college sorority type white women for interracial :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
too bad those women dont want them
they want blonde blue eyed white men

• Hmm...
Reactions: traveler
keep coping, you havent touched a virgin in your life
>play sports
thats bad. women shouldnt play sports, and women who do play sports look like trannies and are incredibly ugly and masculine

wrong
remind me to come back when you post a picture where you’re within 100ft of a woman then i’ll consider hearing your opinion. isolated khhv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 17311
too bad those women dont want them
they want blonde blue eyed white men
is that what your buddy on valorant tell u :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

white women just open to men that approaches them

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
remind me to come back when you post a picture where you’re within 100ft of a woman then i’ll consider hearing your opinion. isolated khhv
whatever helps you cope man
keep slaying those tranny looking nordic women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
America is a nigger shithole. Every white person should move to another country and let America fail.

@cloUder Bulgaria is 10x whiter and more based than Usa tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18244 and 3 others

@Detona :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

jfl i fuck white stacylite virgins who play sports and don’t even smoke weed meanwhile you rot on valorant all day with your incel ass. didn’t even wanna get on ur ass but u forced the hand jfl. u legit look like stereotypical chubby white gamer nerd pheno. you wear glasses and get 0 pussy. get off my dick jfl even ur white buddies agree w me
lets see some pics of your hard 3 white "becky" "stacy"

lets see some pics of your hard 3 white "becky" "stacy"
i’ve showed to the people i trust in the past and they can vouch

@Pendejo @Adriana Lima @Jagged0 @looksmaxxer234 @loox @StreegeReturn @Latebloomer10 @Shrek2OnDvD @Octillionaire

no need to post dox fuel for khhv coomers jfl i could care less if you think your beloved white girls prefer you meanwhile they fuck and suck me and my bbc friends and leave you to the curb with 0 pussy. keep crying for me and the vip white girls who sit on my cock every weekend who u wish dearly u could fuck

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Adriana Lima, closedplatecel and 3 others
i’ve showed to the people i trust in the past and they can vouch

no need to post dox fuel for khhv coomers jfl i could care less if you think your beloved white girls prefer you meanwhile they fuck and suck me and my bbc friends and leave you to the curb with 0 pussy. keep crying for me and the vip white girls who sit on my cock every weekend who u wish dearly u could fuck
Copemax.org

White stacylites are getting blacked rn

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and prettyboislime
Stay mad grandpa

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244