Petsmart reviews

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
  • I got fish from pet smart and they were all sick from a illness cased by the lack for care at their stores It has angered me I went to a local store to get there water tested and they said that they had gooten sick because of using harmful products. I want MY MONEY BACK SUCH A WASTE AND CRULE TO THE FISH !!!!!
  • I took my Shih-tzu to petsmart to be groomed only once. When I got her home, she was whining and trying to scratch herself on the floor. I bathed her again with oatmeal shampoo...rubbed coconut oil lightly on her skin, she also had clipper cuts on her right side. After giving her a bath she was fine. I contacted Petsmart and the reply I received was just awful. The person straight out told me that she is sure it didn't happen at Petsmart. That person definitely called me a liar without actually saying those words. I cut communication and stopped taking my dog there. This place is littered with complaints from pet owners and still they are the same. Never, ever take your pet there.

• They will not hire an older person. I’m talking in my 50’s and in better shape than the interviewer. Treated badly and told I would be ran into in the grooming salon by the manager. Noticed they had a dog in a choke hold just to trim its nails. I have studied grooming even.
    Useful
    Hate the place. I went there to buy a leopard gecko and on their brochure it says a 10 gallon tank is enough but, when they were about to give the gecko to us they said we have to buy a 20 gallon tank and 10 minutes before she said a 10 gallon tank is fine!!!! Hate the place don’t go there. Much rather go to pet land.
  • This company is a friggin rip off. I ordered a pet crate for my dog, they took my order and the money from my account, then they cancelled my order. Their 5% cheaper on line is just a gimmick to get you in the store to pay their in store high prices. NEVER, EVER trust this company.

@Petsmart thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Didnt read, but it said my username so i drop a like

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
Shit-tier petstore. I've never even been inside one and don't plan to. Petco mogs.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus and Petsmart