i heard the bell
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 1, 2026
- Posts
- 17
- Reputation
- 15
In my case, my PFL is 29mm in my left eye and 30mm in my right eye, but after taking an undistorted photo and calculating my PFL to bizygomatic ratio, it's 17% (holy shit).
I promise that I don't have an ultrawide skull (it's like 144mm or something still wide), but in photos my eyes just look so small.
The basis of my question is: How does perceived PFL differ in in-person looks vs. in photos, do you look better in-person? In-person, I think that my perceived PFL is closer to 30mm because of how accurate eyes are with depth perception, but in photos it's like 25.5mm because 2D photos don't have that same depth perception. I'm curious what you guys think.
I promise that I don't have an ultrawide skull (it's like 144mm or something still wide), but in photos my eyes just look so small.
The basis of my question is: How does perceived PFL differ in in-person looks vs. in photos, do you look better in-person? In-person, I think that my perceived PFL is closer to 30mm because of how accurate eyes are with depth perception, but in photos it's like 25.5mm because 2D photos don't have that same depth perception. I'm curious what you guys think.