PFL is the most important part of your eye area

yo stop flooding my thread with portuguese @whitegymmax @try2beme end of discussion, you dont need autistic hunter eyes to have good looking eyes
Good topic op, agree for all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898 and DelonLover1999
@whitegymmax you should start dickriding this guy instead of the gay alien in your avi

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Ele tem muitas falhasn aí de pessoa pra pessoa, eu mesmo só vi mulher zoando ele
Ele tem algumas falhas. A glr que chama ele de feio provavelmente não faria o mesmo se ele fosse bom samaritano. As merdas que ele faz fora de campo influenciam muito na percepção do povo, especialmente mulheres.

He has some failures. The people that call him ugly probably wouldn't do the same if he was a good samaritan. His out of field antics influence his public perception a lot, especially women's.

@ceo better now? instant translation lmao

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 29155 and whitegymmax
Ele tem algumas falhas. A glr que chama ele de feio provavelmente não faria o mesmo se ele fosse bom samaritano. As merdas que ele faz fora de campo influenciam muito na percepção do povo, especialmente mulheres.

He has some failures. The people that call him ugly probably wouldn't do the same if he was a good samaritan. His out of field antics influence his public perception a lot, especially women's.

@ceo better now? instant translation lmao
Ele subiu após cirurgias, eu daria 6/10 a ele no auge, ele é atacado por chadlites do instagram como Bruno Santos:
Images   2023 07 28T122700797

Honestly spacing and shape are more important

• Hmm...
I have large eyes, sadly my skull is even bigger.

• +1
Honestly spacing and shape are more important
IPD doesn't really matter unless esr is deformed + eyeshape has a lot of things to do with orbitals + fat + tendons and shit so its not really a thing on its own.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
big dick

• +1
IPD doesn't really matter unless esr is deformed + eyeshape has a lot of things to do with orbitals + fat + tendons and shit so its not really a thing on its own.
Maybe not ipd per se but having one eye’s width is vital, and people don’t have different eyeball sizes really. Pfl is determined by bone structure

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 29155
Ele subiu após cirurgias, eu daria 6/10 a ele no auge, ele é atacado por chadlites do instagram como Bruno Santos:
Acho que algo entre 6 e 7.25 faz sentido. Eu pessoalmente tenderia pra um 6.75. A eye area dele é boa na vdd, lembra um pouco a do chico, inclusive já fizeram thread sobre isso aqui.

I think something between 6 and 7.25 makes sense. For me personally, I would lean towards like a 6.75. His eye area is decent actually, reminds me a bit of Chico's, threads were even made about this here.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and whitegymmax
Maybe not ipd per se but having one eye’s width is vital, and people don’t have different eyeball sizes really. Pfl is determined by bone structure
Idk what causes pfl, its not really the width of your skull too since gandy's narrow skull has 35mm+ pfl

pfl is life, whats your pfl
pfl length by itself doesn't mean shit, what if the person in question has a very wide face, too?

pfl/bizygo is what truly makes a difference. Also pfl/pfh is important.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Deleted member 29155
pfl length by itself doesn't mean shit, what if the person in question has a very wide face, too?

pfl/bizygo is what truly makes a difference. Also pfl/pfh is important.
i have relatively wide pfl, atleast 31mm+ but my face isnt wide

For all the people that see this thread and immediately think "Good, another unfixable failo to add to the tally": Eyelashmaxxing guide is your friend. It legit increases perceived pfl.

• JFL
  • +1
i have relatively wide pfl, atleast 31mm+ but my face isnt wide
This means your pfl will appear to be even wider, since the eye aperture is taking up proportionately more space, horizontally. However, having a wider bizygo is in and on itself a good trait, which I'm sure you know.

• +1
Rate his eye area, his pfl is really wide

• JFL
Rate his eye area, his pfl is really wide

looks like his head is just narrow compared to his eyes rather than them actually being large.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
For all the people that see this thread and immediately think "Good, another unfixable failo to add to the tally": Eyelashmaxxing guide is your friend. It legit increases perceived pfl.
yeah but obviously not by a lot

• +1
Long defined medial canthus with no PFL looks like utter shit tbh

Nope. ES ratio is #1.

• +1
Nope. ES ratio is #1.
Tbh true, was only saying PFL was most important cause I have wide PFL but ES ratio can't be changed, mine is like a 0.46

• Woah
Reactions: thecel