Pharma hgh vs Ching Ching fuck hgh

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
Joined
May 14, 2023
Posts
2,966
Reputation
2,198
Is it worth it to pay 2x more for pharma hgh a lower dose then 96-98 percent purity Ching hgh, my pharma dealer is trying yo convince me other wise but I think I will go with Ching hgh
 
  • +1
Reactions: christian2710
both get their raws from the same factory in china
 
  • +1
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member 26067 and christian2710
Wait how do u know ?? 🤨🤔🧐
almost all medication is made there.

people often think that 'medical grade' means it's higher quality, in reality there's not much difference and they're using the same raw products to make it, there's only some minor differences in the process.
 
  • +1
Reactions: weebcel, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 29747
Is it worth it to pay 2x more for pharma hgh a lower dose then 96-98 percent purity Ching hgh, my pharma dealer is trying yo convince me other wise but I think I will go with Ching hgh
bing chilling hgh is 1 $ per iu while pharma is like 8$ per iu
 

Similar threads

E
Replies
3
Views
37
Edenan
E
X
Replies
6
Views
72
Recalcitrance
Recalcitrance
I
Replies
14
Views
75
itsoverduds
I
REL203
Replies
1
Views
45
fattofat
fattofat
sC6910!
Replies
0
Views
22
sC6910!
sC6910!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top