Pharmacology exam cleared. We are making it through this.

• OP N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • Start date
N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Start a conversation to talk to me.
Did much better than Physiology, got back to the hotel room to eat some salmon, French fries and sandwiches.

Next up is Organic Chemistry which is going to be the hardest one... wish me luck gamers 🤙

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, ey88, WeiWei and 12 others
Cope if you think passing your cuck exam will lead to anything

You'll still be trapped in this homosexual Bengali forum 5 years from now

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, the BULL, WeiWei and 5 others
you will pass and you will ascend as a doctor with a beautiful white girlfriend.
Cope if you think otherwise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88, WeiWei, microsoft and 3 others
good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Did much better than Physiology, got back to the hotel room to eat some salmon, French fries and sandwiches.

Next up is Organic Chemistry which is going to be the hardest one... wish me luck gamers 🤙
Good luck boss

• Love it
you will pass and you will ascend as a doctor with a beautiful white girlfriend.
Cope if you think otherwise
Screenshot 2024 08 13 071323
Screenshot 2024 08 13 071332

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Funnyunenjoyer1, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others

Yay!!

• Love it
Nice job bro good luck

Salmon and French fries sounds really good rn

• Love it
  • Woah
Why you dropping dalit I think you said something the other day

What's the plan ?
System administration was what someone here recommended to me :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
System administration was what someone here recommended to me :ogre:
I have to go back to college and deal with the same teachers I dipped on before it seems :fuk::fuk::fuk:

I wanna do psychology tho tbh I'd have such a natural advantage with numerology

That takes a lot of school tho, or therapy would fit my 6 life path, of the good person

I have to go back, I am almost kind of exited to get back to studying cuz I need to fill up my time with something that isn't rot :fuk:

• So Sad
I have to go back to college and deal with the same teachers I dipped on before it seems :fuk::fuk::fuk:

I wanna do psychology tho tbh I'd have such a natural advantage with numerology

That takes a lot of school tho, or therapy would fit my 6 life path, of the good person

I have to go back, I am almost kind of exited to get back to studying cuz I need to fill up my time with something that isn't rot :fuk:
Good luck! And I also think therapy is something you can align yourself to for sure.

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
  • +1
You’re in France ,

• JFL
Is this the jee neet exam I see curry bhais sperg out about?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
That's what they call successfully applying roids now?
Anyway, congrats, hopefully your patientss if you have them won't ever overdose by your prescription.

You injected yourself tons of stuff made in Chinese basement and learned how to not lost your balls in the process and saved gains = passed pharmacology practise exam.

• +1
No.

I was forced to med school, I won't regret anything.
This dalit was a doc all along!?
How old
When did you appear for NEET

• +1

What exam?
What are you doing in a hotel room?
How can you eat salmon with fries?

• +1
You injected yourself tons of stuff made in Chinese basement and learned how to not lost your balls in the process and saved gains = passed pharmacology practise exam.
I don't do roids :feelskek:

This dalit was a doc all along!?
How old
When did you appear for NEET
I don't live in India but I went to University at 15. Currently 17 and want to transfer to do my degree elsewhere.

I live in Malaysia, I did IGCSEs however.

My parents chose private school because UK syllabus is much easier than the local one + I get to learn english

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and ayusshhhh

good luck but why even study such difficult shit

• +1
I don't live in India but I went to University at 15. Currently 17 and want to transfer to do my degree elsewhere.

My parents chose private school because UK syllabus is much easier than the local one + I get to learn english
How did you start your degree at 15!?
You get to be a doctor at 19!?
Very cool
Exceptional dalit indeed

What exam?
What are you doing in a hotel room?
How can you eat salmon with fries?
1) Pharmacology, tmr is Organic Chemistry ( last exam )

2) Studying ! And rotting here :feelscry:

3) They weren't paired together, food in my country is cheap so I just order from the hotel catalogue whenever I want. I ate spaghetti with garlic sauce and Norweigian trout + chicken sandwiches with fries. Just ate roasted chicken.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar

3) They weren't paired together, food in my country is cheap so I just order from the hotel catalogue whenever I want. I ate spaghetti with garlic sauce and Norweigian trout + chicken sandwiches with fries. Just ate roasted chicken.
where are you from bhai

• +1

You must be really lucky if you can afford to stay in a hotel and order their food, it's not a luxury many students can afford here, most live in dorms and cook their own food.

• So Sad
You must be really lucky if you can afford to stay in a hotel and order their food, it's not a luxury many students can afford here, most live in dorms and cook their own food.
Oh man, this is just a week stay. I am taking a private exam so I had to travel.

I lived in a dorm, though I never cooked, I cba and just order food delivery every meal lol

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar

15? And you are 17 now?

• +1

Yes brooo

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
I went to uni at 15, and time just passed as I finished my course. Now I am 17.
Do you have advanced mental capabilities or 15 is the normal age to go to Uni there

• +1
Do you have advanced mental capabilities or 15 is the normal age to go to Uni there
The normal age is 18-21

My parents just rushed me, as for mental capacity I'd say I am average or below average :ogre:

• +1
The normal age is 18-21

My parents just rushed me, as for mental capacity I'd say I am average or below average :ogre:
So you can just pay to get a 14 yo into university. Nice :feelsautistic:

• Hmm...
So you can just pay to get a 14 yo into university. Nice :feelsautistic:
I got in the same way as everyone else did, study and qualify for exams

Just because I am young doesn't mean I "paid" my way there jfl

• JFL
I got in the same way as everyone else did, study and qualify for exams

Just because I am young doesn't mean I "paid" my way there jfl
In the Western world you can access university before 17/18 only if you have special capabilities. You've got a different system. I wonder how your knowledge compares to the one of a 17 years old here

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
you can access university before 17/18 only if you have special capabilities.
Can't you like not just skip a grade or two in middle school to finish your highschool finals early? I thought that was a thing everywhere

• +1
Can't you like not just skip a grade or two in middle school to finish your highschool finals early? I thought that was a thing everywhere
Never heard of that before

• So Sad
I wonder how your knowledge compares to the one of a 17 years old here
Well I did IGCSEs which is from the UK and did pretty well so I'd say on par? Not better but I'm probably on par.

no

• +1