Pharmacology exam cleared. We are making it through this.

Never heard of that before
That's probably why, over here you can like skip Amy grade your ant if your results are good. So if you like did very well in grade 8 you could write a letter and skip grade 9 to go straight to 10 and so on.

From there you can get your HS qualification early, in Mt case it was the Cambridge IGCSE's cert for 7 subjects which I used to enrol into university

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Can't you like not just skip a grade or two in middle school to finish your highschool finals early? I thought that was a thing everywhere
It 100% is a thing, just not common for westerners save for cases in which the child is exceptionally precocious and would not fit in with their peers anyways. Here people would rather just keep their kids in the correct grade for the sake of social development(save for the asians and jeets ofc, they don't give a fuck)

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
That's probably why, over here you can like skip Amy grade your ant if your results are good. So if you like did very well in grade 8 you could write a letter and skip grade 9 to go straight to 10 and so on.

From there you can get your HS qualification early, in Mt case it was the Cambridge IGCSE's cert for 7 subjects which I used to enrol into university
cambridge cert?? you must be genius level

• So Sad
It 100% is a thing, just not common for westerners save for cases in which the child is exceptionally precocious and would not fit in with their peers anyways. Here people would rather just keep their kids in the correct grade for the sake of social development(save for the asians and jeets ofc, they don't give a fuck)
also advanced kids here generally get put into separate classes(GT/ Gifted and Talented when younger, and then AP/Advanced Placement in HS).

• Woah
cambridge cert?? you must be genius level
It's just a normal high school cert, it's called GCSEs in the UK

I just took a lot of subjects