Phenibut - Day 3

SikKunt

SikKunt

Terrachad
I took it again today since it was the last day before our 1-week vacation and we also had a group project today but we didn't do it anyway so it didn't matter.

This time I took 1.5 grams around 7:50 in the morning on an empty stomach like always, but It wasn't the same as the first time I took it. I felt Low-Inhib obviously but I didn't have the amount of energy I also got on the first day of 2 grams.

Also, I wasn't as happy as when I first took it, I felt positive but definitely not happy and rushing with energy like the first time.

@Framletgod @CupOfCoffee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
2 weeks age i took 1g at around 14:00 (i did not eat anything but drink a protein shake) and i didnt really feel anything at all the whole day

maybe the protein with the milk were the issue

next week im gonna take 1g in the morning after waking up (only drink water and skip the morning protein shake) and if its not working im giving up on that brand jfl

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
2g at least. i took it over 20 times and i never felt anything under 2g. i also never took it on empty stomach and it kicked in just as fast but with less stomach pain tbh

haha
which brand u got?

I live in Jewrope so only brand I could get was BIOVEA
same, i think EU brands are underdosed like everything else thats why u start feeling it at 2g

• +1
Reactions: VIPAQUA

Same - Though i've just realised that they look to be discontinued now in the UK.
I bought mine ages ago.

Not that I really care. Never noticed much with phenibut. Used a different brand first time, too ('mind muscle' or something)

Still trying to find the best low inhibition drug! Ideally that I can take with beer

• +1
Reactions: VIPAQUA
Same - Though i've just realised that they look to be discontinued now in the UK.
I bought mine ages ago.

Not that I really care. Never noticed much with phenibut. Used a different brand first time, too ('mind muscle' or something)

Still trying to find the best low inhibition drug! Ideally that I can take with beer

blame the brand and the continent you life in not the drug itself,pheni works but shits underdosed probably

Where do u buy it

Where do u buy it

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm
I bought mine ages ago.

u can prob use phenibut and drink like 1 beer

people get experiences already at 500mg, i literally felt nothing

so what would you recommend
Were you taking Liftmode Phenibut FAA? This Phenibut is incomparible to all others. I've taken multiple brands in the past. Biovea doesn't even feel like real Phenibut. Don't mess with powder but you will feel the Liftmode FAA powder. Totally different feeling than the Liftmode HLC powder even..

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Were you taking Liftmode Phenibut FAA? This Phenibut is incomparible to all others. I've taken multiple brands in the past. Biovea doesn't even feel like real Phenibut. Don't mess with powder but you will feel the Liftmode FAA powder. Totally different feeling than the Liftmode HLC powder even..
no powder, capsules

doesnt even tell what kind of pheni it is jfl

Boyo is it legal to ship it to germany? U know anything?

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Boyo is it legal to ship it to germany? U know anything?
It shipped to Belgium for me, I'm guessing it is since It's marketed as a food supplement.

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm