Phenibut dilated pupils

wayme

wayme

ascending
I took 3g phenibut (probably underdosed) and drank alcohol before a party and my pupils were dilated as fuck

Did someone have a similar experience and/or found a way around it?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 49926
normal, they made mine saucers too

Windy GIF

wear sunglasses

3g is a big dose and with alcohol its a bit much

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1, Mr.Proper, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
had no effects with 1.5g so its probably underdosed
It just means you dont respond to it. Youre not the only one

It just means you dont respond to it. Youre not the only one

No. I feel great with a dose between 3,5-4,5 g. I have taken this amount a few dozen times by now and this still makes me feel very good for almost an entire day. When I take 1-2 g I feel nothing or almost nothing. I once or twice took 5-6 g and that made me puke and sick like hell. The correct dose my body needs is about 3,5-4,5 g. I respond to it, but I need a bigger dose, then usually advised. That's it. Oh and also I don't drink alcohol at all, so take that into account too. I never use anything else, while on phenibut.

• Woah
Reactions: cytoplasm
I did not notice anything like that when I used to take phenibut. It did make me feel tipsy at high doses, though.

No. I feel great with a dose between 3,5-4,5 g. I have taken this amount a few dozen times by now and this still makes me feel very good for almost an entire day. When I take 1-2 g I feel nothing or almost nothing. I once or twice took 5-6 g and that made me puke and sick like hell. The correct dose my body needs is about 3,5-4,5 g. I respond to it, but I need a bigger dose, then usually advised. That's it. Oh and also I don't drink alcohol at all, so take that into account too. I never use anything else, while on phenibut.
Lifefuel. Most i took was 3.2 grams but it just made me feel tired and drowsy

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
Lifefuel. Most i took was 3.2 grams but it just made me feel tired and drowsy

Yeah. If I were you I'd take 4-4,5 g of phenibut on empty stomach and drink a coffee on it a few hours later. I can accept there are people who are non-responders to it really, but I noticed a lot of people stop experimenting with it at a too low dose. You went somewhat upper, most people I read they never went above 2 g, while they should have tried it.

• +1
you guys are fucking crazy, you’ll see when you hop off it. If you don’t respond just try kratom jfl

do you thinking smoking cigs will effect its efficiency? also how many times a month are you taking that dose

Yeah. If I were you I'd take 4-4,5 g of phenibut on empty stomach and drink a coffee on it a few hours later. I can accept there are people who are non-responders to it really, but I noticed a lot of people stop experimenting with it at a too low dose. You went somewhat upper, most people I read they never went above 2 g, while they should have tried it.
does coffe increase its effect?

it will take less time to achieve the peak of the effects
oh ok, i’m gonna start using it as soon as i get it shipped. if i’m going out let’s say a the club at 00:00, when should i take the phenibut? at 21? 20?

you guys are fucking crazy, you’ll see when you hop off it. If you don’t respond just try kratom jfl

I did my research about phenibut and not just on looksmax.org and I found there are a lot of people who need somewhat bigger doses. But I understand for some people even 1 g is enough.

do you thinking smoking cigs will effect its efficiency? also how many times a month are you taking that dose

I don't know if smoking cigs effect its efficiency or not. I do it twice a week at most and having at least 2 days rest. Last time I did was on Monday, before that it was the Friday before. I plan to do it on Saturday next time. Maybe I do it 6-8 times a month. I never do it at home, there is always some event I take it for, like a date or a party or something.

does coffe increase its effect?

There are a few substances, that they say enhances its efficiency. Caffeine is one of them, but I also read that taurine and citrulline also help. These two are amino acids you can buy anywhere for cheap. However I never tried the latter ones.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I did my research about phenibut and not just on looksmax.org and I found there are a lot of people who need somewhat bigger doses. But I understand for some people even 1 g is enough.

I don't know if smoking cigs effect its efficiency or not. I do it twice a week at most and having at least 2 days rest. Last time I did was on Monday, before that it was the Friday before. I plan to do it on Saturday next time. Maybe I do it 6-8 times a month. I never do it at home, there is always some event I take it for, like a date or a party or something.

There are a few substances, that they say enhances its efficiency. Caffeine is one of them, but I also read that taurine and citrulline also help. These two are amino acids you can buy anywhere for cheap. However I never tried the latter ones.
yeah i wanted to start with 500mg and build my way up. I can’t find a website that ships to italy tho, any suggestions?

Also i’m planning to use it only on special occasions too

yeah i wanted to start with 500mg and build my way up. I can’t find a website that ships to italy tho, any suggestions?

Also i’m planning to use it only on special occasions too

I also live in the EU. I order from the site aniracetam.eu that ships from Poland. Safe, cheap, reliable.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • Woah
for some people even 1 g is enough.
It was enough to calm me down during a very stressful event (unplanned), but I don't drink alcohol and take Phenibut or other gaba-ergics very rarely so perhaps I have no tolerance yet.
Taking 3g often can wreck you, be careful. Withdrawals can be really hard. Kratom can also be problematic if taken too much too often.