Why I am VERY Scared of Women

Z

zyzz007 returns

Master
I grew up poor in a house without internet and without any guidance.
However my brother was a bad boy for women.

I saw him fucked girls ranging 14-18 and then they later got married to betas.
I saw all those girls drink, smoke, party and do all sorts of sexual degenerate things with him.

I knew of women 14-18 fucking in HS and getting abortions like throwing away a tissue, it wasnt an issue for them.
They fucked the goodlooking, popular or bad boys and the rest of men were incels with only a few having gfs.

These same girls went on to marry betas as well who were either rich or decent middle class.

I was blackpilled in real life with no internet. From then i got scared of women when I saw how easily
they went from men to men and ruined lives and took their husbands to the cleaners.

I could never ltr a girl later on. That is why I became an oldcel.

One girl told me she drank alcohol and kissed already and she was very interested in me, but that turned me off
at 18.

I guess I was a volcel, i just cant accept degen used up girls.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pandora and reek
fek i'm glad i didn't have a slayer brother. Would have been suicide fuel.

I grew up poor in a house without internet and without any guidance.
However my brother was a bad boy for women.

I saw him fucked girls ranging 14-18 and then they later got married to betas.
I saw all those girls drink, smoke, party and do all sorts of sexual degenerate things with him.

I knew of women 14-18 fucking in HS and getting abortions like throwing away a tissue, it wasnt an issue for them.
They fucked the goodlooking, popular or bad boys and the rest of men were incels with only a few having gfs.

These same girls went on to marry betas as well who were either rich or decent middle class.

I was blackpilled in real life with no internet. From then i got scared of women when I saw how easily
they went from men to men and ruined lives and took their husbands to the cleaners.

I could never ltr a girl later on. That is why I became an oldcel.

One girl told me she drank alcohol and kissed already and she was very interested in me, but that turned me off
at 18.

I guess I was a volcel, i just cant accept degen used up girls.
your brother is attractive?

show ur brother bro

• +1
Reactions: tomaxino
i feel you, i wish i could find a petite 5'3 femboy but i guess i'll rot till the day i die :(