Phenibut truly is the Gods Drug

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Now I know it ain't on the same level as meth lol. But for something you can purchase legally (in Canada at least) it's a godsend.
Its GIGA useful for low-inhibits and ppl use it for social purposes all the time. Also saves you from spending lots of $$ on overpriced drinks.

That's cool and all but I'm naturally low-inhib and never "needed" anything for socializing specifically.

So what else is it good for??

Productivity!

Literally, the past 3 days have been the busiest I've been in a couple of years id say. Got like 10 important things going on all of a sudden at once and also tindermaxxed. The first day was fukn brutal. The sheer amount of stress, anxiety and tiredness started becoming unbearable to the point my IQ dropped like 50 points and my cortisol stayed spiked to the point i couldn't even sleep properly.

And then i took a gram of phenibut the next day and holy shit... anxiety, stress etc both mental AND physical disappeared instantly and mental acuity was completely unaffected (unlike alcohol). I literally was able to double or triple productivity cuz my brain wasn't impaired from all the stress and pressure and I became a goddam robot. And trust me i stayed this way the entire day and slept like a baby.

This isn't my first time taking it.. but it was the first time i used it in this way. Literally, everyone should have it in their arsenal. Mogs caffeine, kratom etc. Adderall and meth got nasty sides and will ruin you in the long run. If you got the willpower to avoid dependence and addiction... phenibut is second to none.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 5048, Looks234 and 4 others
took 2g and felt NOTHING!

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
do you feel happy?

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12828
What about ashwagandha

• +1
Too bad you can only take it once a week

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SLA, AlwaysHaveQuestions and NarcyChadlite
do you feel happy?

Id say so. Pretty easy to be happy when you can complete tasks wthout stress and fast and get the dopamine from finishing it. Its dosent make me feel euphoric by any means (used to be the first couple times i took it tho).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12828
Id say so. Pretty easy to be happy when you can complete tasks wthout stress and fast and get the dopamine from finishing it. Its not euphoric to me by any means (used to be the first couple times i took it tho).
idk what it is tbh. any sides after taking it

• +1
I take 2g , on important days. Only thing that prevents from being a neurotic anxious cuck. Makes me really happy and motivated. Would recommend as you can easily buy the powder online for a low price.

• +1
idk what it is tbh. any sides after taking it

You might get a nasty gaba comedown the next day if you use too much. Also frequent use can cause you to have a dependance b/c your baseline gaba drops so low even after using it for 5 days that the 6th day will feel like hell if you dont bother tapering down and decide to cold turkeymaxx

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions