2AEEFAF2 A390 4981 A7AA 06AB78B3340C
doesn’t need a prescription in my country unlike Xanax tbh jfl
What’s the difference ?
Is this above even legit phenibut ?
@6ft1
@Drugs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Not sure if that's legit, but phenibut certainly had an effect on me. First time I did it I felt something similar to being drunk. I didn't think things through that much. I spent like 30 minutes in the vitamin section at walmart just staring. Didn't interact with anyone. Subsequent times I've used a smaller dose, and it's helped with anxiety and inhibitions. Even if I use a big dose again I never feel anything like the first time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3902
Not sure if that's legit, but phenibut certainly had an effect on me. First time I did it I felt something similar to being drunk. I didn't think things through that much. I spent like 30 minutes in the vitamin section at walmart just staring. Didn't interact with anyone. Subsequent times I've used a smaller dose, and it's helped with anxiety and inhibitions. Even if I use a big dose again I never feel anything like the first time.
So it doesn’t make u more NT and social ?
Have u tried Xanax or Valium?

So it doesn’t make u more NT and social ?
Have u tried Xanax or Valium?
It did make me more NT and social, with the exception of the first time I used it. Lowered my inhibitions and made me way more talkative. I've tried xanax, which is much more intense, but I blacked out on it so I don't remember much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
It did make me more NT and social, with the exception of the first time I used it. Lowered my inhibitions and made me way more talkative. I've tried xanax, which is much more intense, but I blacked out on it so I don't remember much.
Where did u get the phenibut and how did it look like ?

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
Where did u get the phenibut and how did it look like ?
I got it in powder form from nootropicsdepot. Usually I like downing the powder more than pills. It tastes absolutely terrible though. Like some sour poison. I also got my ashwaganda powder from there. The phenibut is a fine white powder.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3902
I got it in powder form from nootropicsdepot. Usually I like downing the powder more than pills. It tastes absolutely terrible though. Like some sour poison. I also got my ashwaganda powder from there. The phenibut is a fine white powder.
Thx bro

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
in class rn while write later

• +1
phenibut but dont abuse it, that goes the same for benzos too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3902
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 3328 and 3 others
Im well known for my responsibil use
Yea I forgot to mention tolerance builds very quickly for phenibut. It has a bit of a hangover, and apparently pretty bad withdrawal if you get addicted (I never did). Also you're not supposed to drink alcohol on it, as they both depress your nervous system and are synergistic I believe. I drank and was fine though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3902
in short phenibut mogs

not sure whether the one you posted is legit or nah

I recommend taking phenibut once or maybe twice a week at most

• +1
in short phenibut mogs

not sure whether the one you posted is legit or nah

I recommend taking phenibut once or maybe twice a week at most
Where u bought ?

• +1