Phenibut

O

Oak

Iron
What are your experiences with phenibut?

I used to take small doses at my old job, it would make me disinhibited to the point where I'd do stupid shit and embarrass myself, but if I forced myself to keep my mouth shut then it would at least take away the anxiety of being around people. I never took a dose bigger than .5 g.

I had a couple of times where i took it and it didnt do anything, maybe because I ate before taking it. Also it would always cause a headache if I took a dose that was too bog, but that might be because I seemed to clench my jaw even more on it.

Tried taking it a couple of times before going to a bar or parties, didnt do anything for some reason, I was still anxiety ridden and socially retarded.

It's worth noting i usually took it with l-theanine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I don't know what it is but I searched it up and it led me to a link about Gaba capsules.
Bought some gaba capsules that will arrive tommorow.

What one thread can do lmao

• +1
I tried it but i dont even know if it did sth. But im usually a chill guy around people anyway so idk.

And i Read that you are only allowed to Take it once a Week otherwise your body wont absorb it anymore. Too much limitimg factors. If you got that much problems just Take other Stuff that Really helps. Just smoke weed if you want to be chill and relaxed around people or Take xanax.

• +1