Pheno and coloring>Bones

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Is what it is.

Cope all you want about your bone and shit tier complexion and phenos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 1680
Coloring is very important i learned that through myself (look like shit with dark skin from being giga tanned and way better with light skin) and pheno is super important too but bones are literally your face. If you have a recessed maxilla or a bird mandibule you're fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Stingray, Halotestin and 2 others
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, DidntRead, Pex1992 and 8 others
over for many many indians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Zeta ascended, DidntRead and 8 others
Coloring is very important i learned that through myself (look like shit with dark skin from being giga tanned and way better with light skin) and pheno is super important too but bones are literally your face. If you have a recessed maxilla or a bird mandibule younre fucked.
obviously bones r your face, i understand what u mean but

above average pheno and coloring and below average bones> below average pheno and coloring and above average bones

point is, attraction isn’t just bones and soft tissue. it’s coloring and what media deems as attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 3672, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
Nah..i have great coloring and still was rated 4/10 here by some
PSL heavy prefer bones i think
IRl, both are equally important, but white with good coloring has more SMV than great boned ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 2846
IRl, both are equally important, but white with good coloring has more SMV than great boned ethnics
you said it yourself that you rarely leave the club alone. so what r you gonna believe women like more? some psl website or experiences happening to u first hand?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and OOGABOOGA
obviously bones r your face, i understand what u mean but

above average pheno and coloring and below average bones> below average pheno and coloring and above average bones

point is, attraction isn’t just bones and soft tissue. it’s coloring and what media deems as attractive
I agree to an extent but i learned the hard way that colouring is super important and hair is super important too. Light skin with a thick long hair really make me look a lot better (luckily the tan is 75% faded now). Curries main problem is really the colouring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
eh pheno doesnt matter that much if you're gl, all phenos have good examples of this.

just don't have a death sentence pheno, (curry, asian, etc) and you'll be fine.

colouring makes sense, but it's not super important

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 3701 and Deleted member 2227
you said it yourself that you rarely leave the club alone. so what r you gonna believe women like more? some psl website or experiences happening to u first hand?
True at lookism i was rated 6 by average , while 5.5 was lowest rating i got
At photofeelr i go 8.5-9.9, slaying almost every week
I dont care about being 4 by this site standards, just saying about that people here prefers bones, and rate people with prominent bones much higher i think
Like Maher, Dolph, O PRy maybe

• +1
bones are definitely more important

however i agree the other is often underrated/underestimated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 2227
Wait, what?

Wait, what?
it’s extreme over if you look indian/asian because those two phenos (and especially indian coloring) is demonized throughout media and society. it is over.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2933
What have you been smoking, OP?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
True at lookism i was rated 6 by average , while 5.5 was lowest rating i got
At photofeelr i go 8.5-9.9, slaying almost every week
I dont care about being 4 by this site standards, just saying about that people here prefers bones, and rate people with prominent bones much higher i think
Like Maher, Dolph, O PRy maybe

Because o O'Pry, Maher and Dolph mogs you to death.

Because o O'Pry, Maher and Dolph mogs you to death.
Really? Dont tell me...
Btw u are an incel 100 percent, i can smell an incel throught the screen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 2846
it’s extreme over if you look indian/asian because those two phenos (and especially indian coloring) is demonized throughout media and society. it is over.
@Titbot @FatJattMofo @Chadelite @chadpreetinthemaking

any thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie, LordNorwood and OOGABOOGA
How does that prove that bones are less important? I reckon a very good looking Indian or Asian with great bones would still slay more than someone with horrid bones but ideal pheno/coloring. Which pheno and coloring being ideal is also highly subjective.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Bro u know ur not a 4 haha, people on this site can’t rate for shit. OP rated me a 4.75 and my laycount is pretty high for my age. (no disrespect @PrettyBoyMaxxing ur still a homie)

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 2846

any thoughts?
your hypothesis is correct btw. i will patiently wait as for the copes as i go back and forth doing my homework.

kpop is becoming more and more popular each day though, asians can take advantage of the kpop halo

Bro u know ur not a 4 haha, people on this site can’t rate for shit. OP rated me a 4.75 and my laycount is pretty high for my age. (no disrespect @PrettyBoyMaxxing ur still a homie)
yeah bro, all good. i gave up on trying on rates a while ago. i just know you have the potential to slay, the rate doesn’t matter.
kpop is becoming more and more popular each day though, asians can take advantage of the kpop halo
you’re not even average or below average, you look attractive enough to get a slightly average girl and up.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
They rate much harsher here comparing to lookism
U have height, frame, decent face, well above average overall with potential to be even higher, white pheno..your package mog most people i saw here

• +1
What have you been smoking, OP?
They rate much harsher here comparing to lookism
U have height, frame, decent face, well above average overall with potential to be even higher, white pheno..your package mog most people i saw here

Is just BlackPill standards, go to Reddit and get a Rating so.

any thoughts?
I suppose as an indian the only way you can reduce the hit to your SMV because of race is to be light skinned and to have light eyes, having these things can potentially save you as they can make you look unique or ethnically ambiguous, ive got the first part down, I need to nail down the second part as well though. Its a fucking RIP too I could have potentially had light green eyes as a lot of people in my fam had them, but I didnt, but I guess I got lucky with lighter skin than everyone in my family.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Titbot
you’re not even average or below average, you look attractive enough to get a slightly average girl and up.
i need to fix my mental issues first tbh, i don't even care about girls anymore, i just want to be normal :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2227
I suppose as an indian the only way you can reduce the hit to your SMV because of race is to be light skinned and to have light eyes, having these things can potentially save you as they can make you look unique or ethnically ambiguous, ive got the first part down, I need to nail down the second part as well though. Its a fucking RIP too I could have potentially had light green eyes as a lot of people in my fam had them, but I didnt, but I guess I got lucky with lighter skin than everyone in my family.

You not light skin, u can improve it

i need to fix my mental issues first tbh, i don't even care about girls anymore, i just want to be normal :feelsrope:
i hope you do tbh. being mentally healthy is the key to a content and stable life. mental healthmaxx before looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Kade and 1 other person

any thoughts?

He's correct however instead of acting like their is nothing you cna do to change it look into white maxing and surgery maxing to a white skull

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Alexanderr
He's correct however instead of acting like their is nothing you cna do to change it look into white maxing and surgery maxing to a white skull
im sorry but you are not reshaping your neurocranium to resemble that of a casanoid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I am light skin, if I was any lighter id be pasty white which is shit, the only thing I need to do is avoid the sun this summer. And for skin taking care of acne scars is my number one priority as well avoiding the sun.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846
im sorry but you are not reshaping your neurocranium to resemble that of a casanoid.

No but indians tend to have more causaoid skull confirmed by @FatJattMofo you can fix the certain failos that ethnics have and work from their

@medialcanthuscel
@FatJattMofo

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
eh pheno doesnt matter that much if you're gl, all phenos have good examples of this.

just don't have a death sentence pheno, (curry, asian, etc) and you'll be fine.

colouring makes sense, but it's not super important
Light sKinneD curry is okish if face looks good
Typical dark skinned curry has extreme big disdvantage at dating market value

Attachments

• Hrithik_roshan.jpeg
    Hrithik_roshan.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 38
img_8872-jpg.184860

If this isnt light to you idk what you consider light, ik its definitely much lighter than your complexion or 90% of curries. Wtf do you want me to do? Become pasty white? Being noticeably whiter than this would make my complexion decidely unattractive, pasty white skin is disgusting. All I can do is avoid the sun and skinmaxx and as my tan slowly fades ill look even lighter. Then what? Stroma as soon as I graduate from uni n 3 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973

do I look Indian?

img_8872-jpg.184860

If this isnt light to you idk what you consider light, ik its definitely much lighter than your complexion or 90% of curries. Wtf do you want me to do? Become pasty white? Being noticeably whiter than this would make my complexion decidely unattractive, pasty white skin is disgusting. All I can do is avoid the sun and skinmaxx and as my tan slowly fades ill look even lighter. Then what? Stroma as soon as I graduate from uni n 3 years.

the ante arm never counts, from what ive seen from your face u are brownish, as i said, it can improve, u know how lighter skins is better.

• +1
the ante arm never counts, from what ive seen from your face u are brownish, as i said, it can improve, u know how lighter skins is better.
Hmm, my face is admittedly a light brown, but really all i can do is to avoid the sun and see my tan fade away. This winter it faded quite a bit actually.

Full of Delusional Narcissists here thinking that they are GL now, nice way to cope OP.

Full of Delusional Narcissists here thinking that they are GL now, nice way to cope OP.
Hey man im no delusional narcy, I know ive got flaws, i know ive got some redeeming characteristics, I know i may not be GL, but ill be damned if I dont try everything I can to improve my attractiveness/SMV.

• +1
Hey man im no delusional narcy, I know ive got flaws, i know ive got some redeeming characteristics, I know i may not be GL, but ill be damned if I dont try everything I can to improve my attractiveness/SMV.

You are a normal user, so relax.

• JFL