Pheno and coloring>Bones

As long as you dont look indian, asian etc and look pretty white, your ethnicity wont hold you back.

Thats why @MD_Hopeful69 is the curry with the highest smv atm. Cus he doesnt even look curry

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: FatJattMofo, Deleted member 2846 and LordNorwood
Coloring and pheno is only more important if you're ethnic. If you're white, bones are much more important. In other words what I mean is if you're too dark as an ethnic your coloring on its own can literally failo you regardless of what your features/bones are. But if you're white then it doesn't really matter your specific coloring/pheno compared to other whites.
Depends on what specific Indian pheno we're talking about. Some of them look white enough that their coloring isn't a failo. Check out @FatJattMofo 's threads, some specific Indian sub-types even have red hair, its completely nuts
@Titbot @FatJattMofo @Chadelite @chadpreetinthemaking

any thoughts?
@FatJattMofo agrees with my thoughts pretty sure meaning he pretty much agrees with the thread header. He talks a lot about dark Indians with great bones who are failo'd for their coloring.
img_8872-jpg.184860

If this isnt light to you idk what you consider light, ik its definitely much lighter than your complexion or 90% of curries. Wtf do you want me to do? Become pasty white? Being noticeably whiter than this would make my complexion decidely unattractive, pasty white skin is disgusting. All I can do is avoid the sun and skinmaxx and as my tan slowly fades ill look even lighter. Then what? Stroma as soon as I graduate from uni n 3 years.
Yeah people are coping if that apparently isn't light enough. That looks like a white person's arm.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
shit thread

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Deleted member 2227
It’s ironic that curry is the worst pheno. There’s famous dark skinned black men, Asian, middle eastern that are famous for their looks but that single curry. Bones still beat pheno though

the ante arm never counts, from what ive seen from your face u are brownish, as i said, it can improve, u know how lighter skins is better.
"Bro it doesnt count bro". Thats his untanned tone if it happens to be lightest
He could sit inside for winter and his face would become that color
Coloring and pheno is only more important if you're ethnic. If you're white , bones are much more important. In other words what I mean is if you're too dark as an ethnic your coloring on its own can literally failo you regardless of what your features/bones are. But if you're white then it doesn't really matter your specific coloring/pheno compared to other whites.

Depends on what specific Indian pheno we're talking about. Some of them look white enough that their coloring isn't a failo. Check out @FatJattMofo 's threads, some specific Indian sub-types even have red hair, its completely nuts

@FatJattMofo agrees with my thoughts pretty sure meaning he pretty much agrees with the thread header. He talks a lot about dark Indians with great bones who are failo'd for their coloring.

Yeah people are coping if that apparently isn't light enough. That looks like a white person's arm.
THIS. Altough once again id say thst coloring and bones are bot important. since coloring is genetic for most part. If you are failod by coloring rhere some stuf you can do about it but not much for gettinh lighter that looks good besides untanning.
This title in an overall sense makes sense but at some point the bones matter 10x more . dark beown vs black hair is nothing compared to square vs round jaw.
As long as you dont look indian, asian etc and look pretty white, your ethnicity wont hold you back.

Thats why @MD_Hopeful69 is the curry with the highest smv atm. Cus he doesnt even look curry
Not at all. Looking indian does not mean having bas traits. You can still have good indian traita ans zero bad ones. If you do. Then it looks good. No pheno failo
im sorry but you are not reshaping your neurocranium to resemble that of a casanoid.
Indian = robust caucasoid

Last edited:
Why is Gandy still posting here

Coloring and pheno is only more important if you're ethnic. If you're white, bones are much more important. In other words what I mean is if you're too dark as an ethnic your coloring on its own can literally failo you regardless of what your features/bones are. But if you're white then it doesn't really matter your specific coloring/pheno compared to other whites.

Legit how much lighter do you expect an indian's untanned skin to be really? If I avoid the sun this summer my face would probably get that shade too. The cope is insane from these fuckers.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
True at lookism i was rated 6 by average , while 5.5 was lowest rating i got
At photofeelr i go 8.5-9.9, slaying almost every week
I dont care about being 4 by this site standards, just saying about that people here prefers bones, and rate people with prominent bones much higher i think
Like Maher, Dolph, O PRy maybe
Wait, can you show pics again? I remember you as ugly tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: oldcell, FatJattMofo and Deleted member 2846
its not even about being curry or asian, as long as you dont LOOK TOO curry or asian

View attachment 184893View attachment 184894 also bones> pheno

this asian and this curry mogs 99% of every white guy posted on this forum
Legit how much lighter do you expect an indian's untanned skin to be really? If I avoid the sun this summer my face would probably get that shade too. The cope is insane from these fuckers.
"Bro it doesnt count show the part fo your body thats 10 shades darker from the indian sun bro"

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 25
"Bro it doesnt count show the part fo your body thats 10 shades darker from the indian sun bro"
Australuan sun, but yea, i aint gonna be sloppy this summer with sun exposure, we talking spf 30+ everyday

pheno are bones though, well more like arrangements of bones but still

Coloring is easy to change tho. I'm dark skin black and could become 5 shades lighter with the right bleachmaxxing routine.

Coloring is easy to change tho. I'm dark skin black and could become 5 shades lighter with the right bleachmaxxing routine.
yes but does it look like shit?

idk. when people bleach it almost allways looks noticable. could be because I know they did it but watching a public questioning vid I could tell all the people using fair and lovely
before they answered if they did